Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fantasy Basketball Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Check out this deal I just scored (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109024)

benJAMin 11-11-2008 12:49 AM

Check out this deal I just scored

I'll start my thread by first stating that I'm not jinxing this deal, as it is a veto league and is pending. :no:

My team: 10 teams, Roto, standard 8 cats, no TOs
CP
Mayo
Marquis Daniels
Beasley
Jamison
Nene
Boozer
Okafor
Durant
Gordon
------
Roger Mason
TT
Smoov
Tony Parker

I was obviously bitten by Smoov and Parker's injuries, and I was hurting in threes before Mayo and Gordon started pouring it on. So I offered Durant for Rashard.

After countering for a while back and forth, here's the deal I was offered:

My Mason, Daniels and Nene
for
His Rashard, Kenyon, Stuckey

I didnt have to deal Durant, and I've got some waiver options with Stuckey and either TT or Kenyon, since they're similar players.

Cant wait for this team to get healthy! I'll keep an eye on blocks and see what happens there.

:cheers: :banana: :cheers: :banana: :cheers:

Zan Tabak 11-11-2008 01:06 AM

Re: Check out this deal I just scored

Quote:

My Mason, Daniels and Nene
for
His Rashard, Kenyon, Stuckey

Damn!..nice trade..I'm wondering what he get's out of it? Maybe the hope that Nene will be a dominant big man? not sure. But it for sure works out for you..

RapsFan 11-11-2008 12:38 PM

Great trade for you!!! Did it go through?

benJAMin 11-11-2008 01:19 PM

Not yet... long waiting period. If it goes through, I'll have Rashard available for Friday's game, so I think that means its vetoable until Thursday.

SRZ66 11-11-2008 02:34 PM

i cant stand the long waiting period thing. im the commish in my league, if the trade looks at all decent, ill just push it through right away

benJAMin 11-11-2008 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SRZ66
i cant stand the long waiting period thing. im the commish in my league, if the trade looks at all decent, ill just push it through right away

You can bypass the long wait even with the league veto system? Or is your league commish veto only?

tian820 11-11-2008 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benJAMin
You can bypass the long wait even with the league veto system? Or is your league commish veto only?

I'm pretty sure he meant his league is Commish rules, rather than League review as it is in yours Ben

benJAMin 11-12-2008 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tian820
I'm pretty sure he meant his league is Commish rules, rather than League review as it is in yours Ben

Thats what i figured, but I'd sure love to know if my commish could speed up this ridiculously long process. Oh well, I'll be patient.

tian820 11-12-2008 01:33 PM

I don't think it's allowed in League review leagues, but I generally think that if the really active members don't veto the trade right away (within the 1st day usually), the trade will generally be let through, but I do agree the wait is unbearable