Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Atlanta Hawks Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Josh Smith holding marvin back? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111367)

martinas23 11-30-2008 05:39 PM

Josh Smith holding marvin back?

I mean this guy has some skill and he extended his range from one three last year to 18 in 15 games so far, a .474 shooting percentage from the arc. Do you think he can be something special?

CelticForce1349 12-01-2008 12:06 AM

Re: Josh Smith holding marvin back?

Yes. Trade him to the Bulls for Noah (so Horford can play PF) and someone like Thomas and a 2nd round pick.

Geandily 12-01-2008 04:30 AM

Dumb post incoming:

Josh Smith is UNSTOPPABLE in NBA2k9, just so all of you Hawks fans know. USE HIM!

Sorry for the dumb post, ignore it if you can.

CelticForce1349 12-01-2008 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geandily
Dumb post incoming:

Josh Smith is UNSTOPPABLE in NBA2k9, just so all of you Hawks fans know. USE HIM!

Sorry for the dumb post, ignore it if you can.

I usually swap Smith and Deng as soon as I get my copy of the 2k basketball games. I don't really think of Smith being unstoppable though, but he is fun. What system do you play on?

Geandily 12-01-2008 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CelticForce1349
I usually swap Smith and Deng as soon as I get my copy of the 2k basketball games. I don't really think of Smith being unstoppable though, but he is fun. What system do you play on?

Smith IS unstoppable, all the "best" players exploit him every play. I score 40+ with him every time I play the Hawks, it's ridiculous.

360 version though so maybe you're on the PS3

CelticForce1349 12-01-2008 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geandily
Smith IS unstoppable, all the "best" players exploit him every play. I score 40+ with him every time I play the Hawks, it's ridiculous.

360 version though so maybe you're on the PS3

Wait, are you referring to online games or against the A.I. in association mode?

I don't care much for online play because there are so few people who play with realistic tendencies. It's so cheesy and every level of players seem to be bumped up a notch. Except for my Bulls that always seem to miss their open shots, just like real life.

catzhernandez 12-08-2008 03:38 AM

Wtf... Only ONE three last year??

I had more than that.. :confusedshrug:

martinas23 12-08-2008 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catzhernandez
Wtf... Only ONE three last year??

I had more than that.. :confusedshrug:

Yeah its unbelievable, but he worked hard over the summer