Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Lakers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   im not a laker fan but they should try to get Bosh. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1117)

brooklynchild155 06-11-2006 01:35 PM

im not a laker fan but they should try to get Bosh.

if they are smart and if they want to be a championship condender they should sign bosh. hes one of the best power forwards in the league. lets be real yall laker fans thing kwame brown is the answer i dont think so. when i watch them play they dont have a dominate low post player if they get bosh that move would automaticly put them as championship contenders. with kobe, odom and bosh that is dangerous.

Patches O'Houlihan 06-11-2006 02:20 PM

Bosh is in TOR for good.

traditionone 06-11-2006 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brooklynchild155
if they are smart and if they want to be a championship condender they should sign bosh. hes one of the best power forwards in the league. lets be real yall laker fans thing kwame brown is the answer i dont think so. when i watch them play they dont have a dominate low post player if they get bosh that move would automaticly put them as championship contenders. with kobe, odom and bosh that is dangerous.

I like Bosh a lot. He's would be a great piece to the Lakers' roster, but Toronto wants to build around him.

bigboi_baller 06-11-2006 03:53 PM

who doesnt want/need bosh?

hotsizzle 06-11-2006 05:11 PM

bosh is one of my favorite players, and earlier this yr, phil jackson hinted that they hope bosh is a FA in 07 so they could get him and he got fined for it. but i doubt toronto is ever gonna let go of bosh

ZHAKIDD532 06-11-2006 06:44 PM

what they said

lakerfreak 06-11-2006 11:45 PM

Lakers already expressed interest when Jackson got fined 5,000 dollars this year for "tampering" when he was saying that Bosh is one of the people they are going to explore in the offseason.

Hopefully we can trade with them. Bosh will be better than Garnett this year.

hes young.

millencolin735 06-12-2006 12:52 AM

a friend of mine told me that bosh signed a max extension although im not sure of that cause i never heard nada

Spacific 06-12-2006 01:37 AM

of course they will look at bosh...but hes not going anywhere.

bosh is the next david robinson

albertpujols 06-12-2006 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotsizzle
bosh is one of my favorite players, and earlier this yr, phil jackson hinted that they hope bosh is a FA in 07 so they could get him and he got fined for it. but i doubt toronto is ever gonna let go of bosh

Agreed.

lakerfreak 06-13-2006 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by millencolin735
a friend of mine told me that bosh signed a max extension although im not sure of that cause i never heard nada

Tell your friend he smokes too much pot.

he hasn't signed a max yet. I think he might be a restricted free agent this year

jecee101 06-13-2006 05:16 PM

i heard that bosh wanted to stay in toronto and that toronto wants to build around him...i really do like him. he puts up numbers consistently

lakerfreak 06-13-2006 08:00 PM

I like the fact that he can do anything.

Hit the 20 footer, drive it in with authority, Bllock shots, Rebound alot.

He's too valuable for any team to not consider.

he deserves more recognition insteada hearin about LBJ, melo, and Flash all the time.

But CB4 needs to prove his worth further by making the playoffs with these young guys he has. and lose MIKE JAAAAMMEES.

EB best in LA 06-15-2006 01:18 AM

they wish bosh is to good 4 the lakers and tor is becoming a power and i bet in 5 yrs theyll be better and won more playoffs then lakers in those 5 yrs

lakerfreak 06-15-2006 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EB best in LA
they wish bosh is to good 4 the lakers and tor is becoming a power and i bet in 5 yrs theyll be better and won more playoffs then lakers in those 5 yrs

no.