Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What is one thing you wish you'd known or known about earlier? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11302)

holabuster 09-17-2006 06:37 PM

What is one thing you wish you'd known or known about earlier?

Just as the question says. Maybe you'll have something useful to offer. It can be about anything, but really try to have some meaing to it.

For me, I wish I'd known that in relationships, you gotta keep a good buffer zone in between you and the girl so you each have space. Also, you should stop worrying about whether or not she likes you, and see if you like HER.

Another:
Downloading software and finding cracks for it is a good way to get useful applications.

AppleNader 09-17-2006 06:40 PM

I wish I had known early to take AP Computer Science in high school so that I wouldn't have had to take an extremely difficult version in college that has f&cked my freshman year GPA.

Seriously.

GoRapz 09-17-2006 06:40 PM

Nothing, because everything has lead me up to a point where I am now. :pimp:

artificial 09-17-2006 07:07 PM

i wish i had known earlier how different are trouble between women and trouble between men.

example: your best female friend and your girlfriend will hardly ever get along. and if they do, i wish i had known how careful you have to be to keep that going.

interesting thread. i will post if something else comes to mind

hateraid 09-17-2006 07:12 PM

This board seem to have alot of women problems.

Anyways, a little off topic, but I've always said if I'd applied what I've learned about the game of basketball, and used it with my earlier athleticism, I'd be a ridiculous bball player.

holabuster 09-17-2006 07:12 PM

Artificial, ditto on that. I had a girlfriend, whose best friend, i became close friends with. I never had thoughts about hooking up with her, it was totally just between friends, but I dunno, what happened, and some crazy stuff happened.

The second time around tho, it was all okay. You really gotta be careful dealing with gfs and female friends and everything.

clipps 09-17-2006 07:14 PM

Nothing because things happen for a reason.

hateraid 09-17-2006 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by artificial
i wish i had known earlier how different are trouble between women and trouble between men.

example: your best female friend and your girlfriend will hardly ever get along. and if they do, i wish i had known how careful you have to be to keep that going.

interesting thread. i will post if something else comes to mind

That is a very good situation to be in, there is always a bit of competitaveness for attention. If there is genuine friendship, gotto keep that rollin. This situation kind of reminds me of the movie My Best Friend's Wedding.

basketballer4 09-17-2006 07:22 PM

I wish I had known that whore I slept with last night had herpes. Damn it, it itches like hell!:mad:

kentatm 09-17-2006 07:26 PM

stay in college as long as you can. the real world is a big pain in the ass.

kentatm 09-17-2006 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by basketballer4
I wish I had known that whore I slept with last night had herpes. Damn it, it itches like hell!:mad:

yea...... dont really think it works that way. stop using limewire and the family computer for your illicit needs.

SsKSpurs21 09-17-2006 07:30 PM

i wish that, i knew what i know now, when i was younger, i wish that, i knew what i know now, when i was younger.

i wish i knew how important high school was...maybe i could have tried harder and gotten into a top tier school.

JSub 09-17-2006 07:31 PM

I wish I had majored in business and not molecular cellular biology. Man, what a pain in the ass.

Hawker 09-17-2006 07:40 PM

i wish i ahd known singing is cool.

joewait 09-17-2006 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JSub
I wish I had majored in business and not molecular cellular biology. Man, what a pain in the ass.

uh, why? outside of majoring in finance at wharton or stern or MIT, 99% of business majors are retards. Molecular cell bio is a fascinating field on the other hand