Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Clippers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Game 24 vs Thunder (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113253)

dab0yech0 12-16-2008 07:38 PM

Game 24 vs Thunder
 
Lets go out there and play hard and keep moving forward. It would be embarassing to take two steps forward and a giant leap back.

livlife2k 12-16-2008 08:25 PM

Re: Game 24 vs Thunder
 
Clipps have to get off to a fast start tonite and not give OKC a chance to hang around and try to steal one...

qrich 12-16-2008 11:53 PM

Re: Game 24 vs Thunder
 
So we win by 10, get to 7-17 and are 7 games out of the 8th seed, 7.5 out of the 6th.

Gordon beasted tonight, Zach did his usual, Baron had 5 take aways, Camby had 13/15 but surprisingly no blocks. I think I'm going to start my playoff watch, pathetic it starts in mid-December, but oh well.

adiedanny 12-17-2008 12:58 AM

Re: Game 24 vs Thunder
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dab0yech0
Lets go out there and play hard and keep moving forward. It would be embarassing to take two steps forward and a giant leap back.

You finally change your avatar, or is it just for the season?

dab0yech0 12-17-2008 02:45 AM

Re: Game 24 vs Thunder
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by adiedanny
You finally change your avatar, or is it just for the season?


Just for the season and Livingstons coming back, im still a diehard Clipps fan but hes still my favorite player. Im thinking about making a gif with Z-Bo and Baron and switching to that but im not too sure yet. Or maybe something with Novak, Paul Davis, and Jason Hart not too sure

adiedanny 12-17-2008 03:06 AM

Re: Game 24 vs Thunder
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dab0yech0
Just for the season and Livingstons coming back, im still a diehard Clipps fan but hes still my favorite player. Im thinking about making a gif with Z-Bo and Baron and switching to that but im not too sure yet. Or maybe something with Novak, Paul Davis, and Jason Hart not too sure

Switch it to Z-Bo and Baron.

livlife2k 12-17-2008 06:29 PM

Re: Game 24 vs Thunder
 
Another nice win for us...longest winning streak since the beginning of last season, when they started out 4-0...once again Z-Bo and Camby are steady...nice game for Gordon...Baron and Al contributed nicely...let's see if the Clipps can get another one tonite.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy