Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Post your Picture Thread (Again) (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11329)

oldschoolreebok 09-18-2006 01:03 AM

Post your Picture Thread (Again)

Hey IShers post up your pics so we can get some faces to these screen names.

here's me: :rockon:

:cheers:

LakersDynasty 09-18-2006 01:16 AM

How much for an ounce?

Kobe24 09-18-2006 01:19 AM

You seem weird but nice jerseys nonetheless.

mariodeathgrip 09-18-2006 01:20 AM

Love the pic with the herb but take it off sap Because people are getting busted for that now of days. I'm a big fan of the Herb but don't want other user getting busted it is a waste of tax payer money when we get busted and cost big buck for us. The pigs make me sick, And it should be legal but doctor are making too much money describing worthless pill when all we need sometime is the herb. Herb use is in DA bible in should be used.
My friend is a cop and was telling me that they busted alot of people on myspace.com for posting the same.

oldschoolreebok 09-18-2006 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mariodeathgrip
Love the pic with the herb but take it off sap Because people are getting busted for that now of days. I'm a big fan of the Herb but don't want other user getting busted it is a waste of tax payer money when we get busted and cost big buck for us. The pigs make me sick, And it should be legal but doctor are making too much money describing worthless pill when all we need sometime is the herb. Herb use is in DA bible in should be used.
My friend is a cop and was telling me that they busted alot of people on myspace.com for posting the same.

well my friend that pic was taken in Amsterdam, **** is legal there.

oh and btw that whole "my friend is a cop" thing is bull****

mariodeathgrip 09-18-2006 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldschoolreebok
well my friend that pic was taken in Amsterdam, **** is legal there.

oh and btw that whole "my friend is a cop" thing is bull****

Sorry I didn't know, thought it may have been in a diffrent country. My friends is a cop he became one about a month ago. After passes all his ****. And me and him play ball once or twice a weak, he can never beat me even with all his training, he told me about a week or two ago that one of his friends got busted because he posted his **** on myspace.com. So I thought I just warned you!! But sorry for wasting your time!!!

B-Low 09-18-2006 02:56 AM

lol didn't take very long for the pic posting thread to get off topic

JSub 09-18-2006 02:59 PM

Well well, look what the dog dragged in...

Nosejunkie is back. You freak.

exit 09-18-2006 07:47 PM

no need to photoshop this guy ...

West-Side 09-18-2006 07:51 PM

You hang out with some weird looking guys, that fat guy with glasses is ready to vomit it seems.

nash4eva!gosuns 09-18-2006 08:20 PM

[quote=oldschoolreebok]Hey IShers post up your pics so we can get some faces to these screen names.

here's me: :rockon:

I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :cry: :banghead: :cry:

nash4eva!gosuns 09-18-2006 08:21 PM

www.myspace.com/prynseza

B-Low 09-18-2006 08:40 PM

Most recent one of me...

nash4eva!gosuns 09-18-2006 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B-Low
Most recent one of me...

damn boy...why couldn't you be the first one to hit on me here?

hahah...j/k

just lettin you know..you are a FINE man/boy/guy thing K?

B-Low 09-18-2006 08:44 PM

haha thanks! :D