Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Brooklyn Nets Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Michelle Beadle fans - The Nets courtside reporter... (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113656)

bokes15 12-19-2008 07:06 PM

Michelle Beadle fans - The Nets courtside reporter...

... Is a DIME! :oldlol: Don't know her name, but that blonde lady that does the reporting. I meant to create this thread during the game vs. the Raptors when I saw her doing interviews of some fans at the ACC but I got caught up in the game and I forgot... And before you say it, yes this thread was ABSOLUTELY relevant and necessary to create. Enjoy the game vs Kidd and the Mavs. :cheers:

MTing 12-19-2008 08:43 PM

Re: The Nets courtside reporter...

Michelle Beadle is her name.

RecSpecs110 12-19-2008 08:53 PM

We get to see her every game. :oldlol:

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork 12-19-2008 11:04 PM

the torpedo breasts

bokes15 12-19-2008 11:32 PM

Anyone wanna post some pics? I tried googling her and all the pics I got were pretty small and just headshots.

RecSpecs110 12-19-2008 11:45 PM

This is the best I got.

gigantes 12-19-2008 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bokes15
The Nets courtside reporter... ... Is a DIME!

sorry, i´m just not seeing it. first of all, franklin roosevelt was a man, not a woman. second, she doesn´t look like franklin roosevelt anyway.

or did you mean a canadian dime with a picture of a female pig or whatever on it?

bokes15 12-20-2008 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gigantes
sorry, i´m just not seeing it. first of all, franklin roosevelt was a man, not a woman. second, she doesn´t look like franklin roosevelt anyway.

or did you mean a canadian dime with a picture of a female pig or whatever on it?

My humblest apologies for not making that more clear. Let me try again.

Michelle Beadle is a very attractive woman that I would like to engage in sexual intercourse with.

Better?:lol

gigantes 12-20-2008 01:08 AM

Quote:

My humblest apologies for not making that more clear. Let me try again.

Michelle Beadle is a very attractive woman that I would like to engage in sexual intercourse with.

Better?:lol

much better. i was having a hard time trying to figure out why you wanted to hump a 10-cent coin.

Nets fan 93 12-20-2008 02:37 PM

Overrated.

bokes15 12-20-2008 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
Overrated.

Overrated? I personally had never seen or heard of Michelle Beadle until a few weeks ago.. She's not talked about enough to be overrated. the picture I posted isn't very flattering but she looks good to me. If I had to give her a rating it'd at least be an 8/10.

Nets fan 93 12-20-2008 09:57 PM

Quote:

Overrated? I personally had never seen or heard of Michelle Beadle until a few weeks ago.. She's not talked about enough to be overrated. the picture I posted isn't very flattering but she looks good to me. If I had to give her a rating it'd at least be an 8/10.

I dont see the fuss.. i mean she isn't ugly... but...
Anyways here is a vid...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiRzu...eature=related

Rusty 12-22-2008 06:35 AM

I have a major thing for reporters/news anchors and Michelle is no exception. I'm happy to admit it as well, and have many MANY times on 'The Crossover' before. She has that X-Factor that makes me just want to bend her over the announcer's table and do unspeakable things to her.

Too much info there? Probably. In that case, my bad. :lol

MTing 12-22-2008 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rusty
I have a major thing for reporters/news anchors and Michelle is no exception. I'm happy to admit it as well, and have many MANY times on 'The Crossover' before. She has that X-Factor that makes me just want to bend her over the announcer's table and do unspeakable things to her.

Too much info there? Probably. In that case, my bad. :lol

You've scarred my mind.

Kidding. Your not alone.

MTing 03-16-2009 07:19 PM

:oldlol: