Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Minnesota Timberwolves Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Tinsley for Davis??? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1138)

MK2V1GP 06-11-2006 05:24 PM

Tinsley for Davis???

rumors for the past couple of days have been the pacers are tryin to send jamal tinsley to ur for ricky.

it would be ok if they sent another player along with tinsley, but straight up, its not fair, mostly b/c tinsley is always hurt. and he isnt that good of a scorer, but the trade would allow 'shad to start and play more.

i say do anything we can to get AI.

XxNeXuSxX 06-11-2006 06:53 PM

That's not even remotely fair.

saKf 06-12-2006 01:44 AM

We need to help Garnett in the middle. A center should be the first priority. Between Banks (if he re-signs), Jaric, and horrible, horrible Hudson, we're fine at the point if we have a decent center.

BRoyHOF 06-29-2006 02:02 AM

wow i would punch McHale in the nads if he did that.

podsportart 06-29-2006 07:46 PM

McHale has no nads. When the doctor was assembling him it was nads or neck bolts. And what is a big brainless monster without neck bolts.

23jordan23 06-30-2006 02:29 AM

I dunno if tinsley still has it..he always had potential but still cant seem to live up to it ..sure they would have a better point than banks..but they need more than Tinsley to make that team better..

Of all teams the Wolves should b front runners in the Iverson sweepstakes he would compliment KG soo good ..fill the scoring void ..they would just have to get sum big men for a decent supporting cast

Skywalker 06-30-2006 12:22 PM

I don't understand how getting Tinsley would allow McCants to start.

MK2V1GP 06-30-2006 03:30 PM

"I don't understand how getting Tinsley would allow McCants to start."

one, mccants is a SG and tinsley is a PG

two, mccants will be out the first couple of months due to his knee surgery.

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 06-30-2006 03:50 PM

keep davis, tinsley wont do anything for you, i say let foye run the point

Blount
KG
Davis
Mccants
Foye

build a center for kg, whether in free angency or trades

wally_world 07-02-2006 12:37 AM

Davis for Tinsley is good... for both teams... the Pacers have 2 PG's who really want to start, why not give one up for a wildcard... Davis can go 2-3, great for the injury-prone Pacers... in return, T-wolves get a much needed PG, maybe a few players here and there and we'll have a deal... maybe add KG and J-O'Neal???!!! that would be trade of the year... but i'm just saying... lol :hammerhead:

sixty 07-02-2006 06:37 AM

Tinsley... come on, are you kidding me?

He has been hurt for most of his carrer. He has missed 109 regular season games in last three years (i am not even counting the playoffs).

How the hell is he worth Ricky Davis? :confusedshrug:

And how the hell would this trade help the Wolves? :confusedshrug:

sixerfan3511 07-02-2006 08:03 PM

if tinsley is healthy itd help u guys...but thats a big if. And mccants is gonna miss most if not all of the season. Hes having or had the same surgery as amare stoudemire, hes also young, and he couldnt come back at even 90% in march. Hes gone for the year if u guys are smart, otherwise u could affect his career. Anyways, ur starting 5 would look like this:
tinsley
foye
hassell
garnett
blount

dmenzion 07-02-2006 08:08 PM

steal for pacers

Skywalker 07-02-2006 10:34 PM

Quote:

one, mccants is a SG and tinsley is a PG

Yeah but we have Hassell, as long as he's here he gets the job over McCants fro the sole purpose of net letting the other team perform a waterfall on the basket.

dmenzion 07-03-2006 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skywalker
I don't understand how getting Tinsley would allow McCants to start.

it would take ricky davis away from minnesota and allow rashad the starting 2.....duurrr