Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   GoRapz boot from Dragon Club?? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11580)

indenial 09-21-2006 11:58 AM

GoRapz boot from Dragon Club??
 
With all of the cheap shots GoRapz has been involved in recently I can't understand why he is still a member of the Dragon Club?? Hypocrisy! He goes around these boards more than anybody bragging about his elite membership in this club...after the chananagins he has been pulling lately I hardly think his reputation as Dragon Club member is well deserved?? Anybody else??

Kobe24 09-21-2006 12:33 PM

Agreed.

UCLAlegend32 09-21-2006 05:22 PM

theres always room for Gorapz in latina lovers. were slowly taking over insidehoops.

indenial 09-21-2006 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UCLAlegend32
theres always room for Gorapz in latina lovers. were slowly taking over insidehoops.


GoRapz...you guys must be hard up?

B-Low 09-21-2006 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UCLAlegend32
theres always room for Gorapz in latina lovers. were slowly taking over insidehoops.


:rockon:

GoRapz 09-21-2006 07:24 PM

I'm Dragon Clubbin' for life.

JordanPippenRodman 09-21-2006 07:29 PM

how do you get down with the dragon club? you gotta kill some1 first? :applause:

exit 09-21-2006 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoRapz
I'm Dragon Clubbin' for life.


what do you do as a club member? controlling your territory?

UCLAlegend32 09-21-2006 10:31 PM

they dont respect you in dragon club join us latina lovers and help us take over inside hoops. we promise you a ripe latina everyday.

GoRapz 09-21-2006 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UCLAlegend32
they dont respect you in dragon club join us latina lovers and help us take over inside hoops. we promise you a ripe latina everyday.


False, i've earned alot of reputation since joining the DC.

If I wasn't Dragon Clubbin, would you still invite me to Latina Lovers? :confusedshrug:

UCLAlegend32 09-21-2006 10:39 PM

yes, we need all the members we can get.

dab0yech0 09-21-2006 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoRapz
False, i've earned alot of reputation since joining the DC.

If I wasn't Dragon Clubbin, would you still invite me to Latina Lovers? :confusedshrug:



get the hell out of latina lovers i havent even seen proof of u loving latinas

GoRapz 09-21-2006 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dab0yech0
get the hell out of latina lovers i havent even seen proof of u loving latinas


someone bring up the MILF thread, I was praising Latinas like there was no tomorrow.

JordanPippenRodman 09-21-2006 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dab0yech0
get the hell out of latina lovers i havent even seen proof of u loving latinas


cool, i'm down with the Latina Lovers for the short term. we'll see where this goes.

indenial 09-22-2006 10:05 AM

Gorapz would join the man lovers club if he thought he was making a new freind.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy