Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   USCENTCOM Sergeant Blows Whistle On 9/11 Inside Job (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11860)

bringthetruth 09-25-2006 11:56 AM

USCENTCOM Sergeant Blows Whistle On 9/11 Inside Job

USCENTCOM Sergeant Blows Whistle On 9/11 Inside Job
September 25 2006

An individual describing himself as a Sergeant stationed at MacDill AFB claims he witnessed unusual preparations for a potential airplane hitting the base on the morning of 9/11 and publicly questions the NORAD stand down and the demolition of the twin towers. Many have reacted to the claims by warning of a hoax designed to poison the well of the 9/11 truth movement.

In a letter that first appeared on the 9/11 Veterans For Truth Website, Sergeant Lauro "LJ" Chavez responds to a Cincinnati Post hit piece article by outlining his own doubts about the official version of 9/11 and his personal experiences of the strange prelude to the events of that morning.

"From 1995 till 2002 I was a Sergeant in the United States Army. Not only this, but I was stationed at United States Central Command, which is located at MacDill AFB in Tampa Florida. I was on active duty when 9-11 happened. In the days prior to the tragedies, we were involved in many exercises. Some of these exercises included the scenarios of hijacked planes crashing into, our building the world trade center, the White House, Sears Tower, and the Pentagon. These drills or exercises as we called them, where classified Top Secret. Having a Top Secret rated clearance I was dumbfounded that they would ever push a training exercise above the level of Secret. Over my 8 years in the Army, I had participated in many exercises around the world, none of which were ever classified over the Secret level."

"Back to the morning of 9-11; the command was busy with this training exercise. We were instructed to bring all our gear in to prep for a mock (staged) deployment to the Middle East. On the morning of 9-11 I had been on base prepped and ready to go since about 0400am. During my time at the base that morning, they were setting up barriers around the command and placing gun posts on the roofs. When I questioned one of the security officers about the machine gun and shoulder fired rockets on the roof I was given the answer its a precaution for a plane attempting to crash into this building."

Chavez said that he was in a "Secure Compartmented Information Facility), which is basically this underground bunker command post for USCENTCOM," watching the real and exercise radar blips from planes on an aerospace grid and that intercept planes were sent up from Andrews AFP to deliberately ensure the capital was left largely defenseless.

Chavez later relates his colleague's first reaction to the collapse of the twin towers.

"To delve even further, as Im standing there watching the towers collapse, next to me is one of my good friends and a former commander of the Army Corps of Engineers. He is a demolitions expert. He was even more surprised than me. When the towers collapsed he kept saying this isnt right, this isnt right. When I asked him what he was talking about he told me that steel buildings dont fall down that way. Even if they are struck by objects; he went on to say that in theory if the top 10 floors were hit, then possibly just that part of the building would fall over and off, but the rest would remain standing. When I asked him, not understanding the implications of demolitions, he told me that it looked as if they were brought down by controlled demolitions. I was utterly amazed, but after he said that it did sort of appear that way."

tontoz 09-25-2006 01:44 PM

Quote:

I was utterly amazed, but after he said that it did sort of appear that way."

Sure, that is why the bottom floors were completely unmoved while the floors were collapsing up above. There has never been a controlled demolition that collapsed from the top down like that.

bringthetruth 09-25-2006 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tontoz
Sure, that is why the bottom floors were completely unmoved while the floors were collapsing up above. There has never been a controlled demolition that collapsed from the top down like that.

Explosives were thru out the building top and bottom basement.

BigTicket 09-25-2006 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bringthetruth
Explosives were thru out the building top and bottom basement.

Are you seriously that dumb ? Do you have any idea how many wellplaced explosives that would take, hardly something you could do without any of the tens of thousands of people who worked there noticing.

tontoz 09-25-2006 02:28 PM

Quote:

Explosives were thru out the building top and bottom basement

So why didn't the ones at the bottom blow up genius? the bottom floors didn't collapse at all while the floors above were collapsing.

You conspiracy theory morons never address this simple fact.

Rasheed1 09-25-2006 03:28 PM

Why am I not surprised......

tontoz 09-25-2006 03:33 PM

Quote:

Why am I not surprised

Are you going to bring out your math equation again? Oh wait you can't because it got punk'd.

XxNeXuSxX 09-25-2006 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigTicket
Are you seriously that dumb ? Do you have any idea how many wellplaced explosives that would take, hardly something you could do without any of the tens of thousands of people who worked there noticing.

You know the WTC (Both towers) were closed down for 2 days the week before the attack for "Maintenence reasons".

That addresses that.

Heilige 09-25-2006 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rasheed1
Why am I not surprised......

Put your tin foil hat on and go back in your basement you ****ing idiot.

Cavs Fan 09-25-2006 09:06 PM

Rasheed clearly is not dumb, sometimes I think he posts that sh.t just for the debate of it and to piss people like me off.

pgm 09-25-2006 11:30 PM

Funny.

reppy 09-25-2006 11:54 PM

I have a hard time accepting this whole "pancake theory". If the building collapsed from the top as we're told, how did they fall so quickly? They fell at near free-fall speed. And not only that, they went straight DOWN where there was THE MOST RESISTANCE.

Seriously, how does that happen?

BigTicket 09-26-2006 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reppy
I have a hard time accepting this whole "pancake theory". If the building collapsed from the top as we're told, how did they fall so quickly? They fell at near free-fall speed. And not only that, they went straight DOWN where there was THE MOST RESISTANCE.

Seriously, how does that happen?

Ever heard of a little thing called gravity ? Tends to work that way you know. :roll:

reppy 09-26-2006 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigTicket
Ever heard of a little thing called gravity ? Tends to work that way you know. :roll:

That's fine and dandy .. if there's nothing BLOCKING the top from crashing down. I think you must not have paid attention to the part that says, "And not only that, they went straight DOWN where there was THE MOST RESISTANCE.." We're not just talking about free falling in the air here, bub. We're talking about crashing through steel stuctures. Pulverizing concrete. Etc. Why didn't the collapse slow down? Do you see what I'm saying? In order for the theory to stand up (heh), you have to assume that the entire building failed in sequence.

(Before anyone attacks me and calls me a tinfoil hat wearer or conspiracy nut, 1) I'm not saying the government was involved in the attacks 2) shut the **** up.)

By the way, this article looks fake. Too many typos. Where'd you get it from? Indyweb? Source your articles, please!

bringthetruth 09-26-2006 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
You know the WTC (Both towers) were closed down for 2 days the week before the attack for "Maintenence reasons".

That addresses that.

You beat me to it. This guy(tontoz )is learning knowledge as we continue this dialog.

Let me take him to school. Did you know that "MARVIN BUSH" george's brother was in charge of "SECURITY" at the WTC and washington Dullies Airport at that time ?

Did you also know that Marvin Bush's maid was killed(pinned against a wall) in his driveway mysteriously by her own car "allegedly" while removing things from the car.

How does a person do that ! When her son gets interviewed by local media he is told (by cia)not to say anything.

Do ya homework before you spout off, there is so much info out there only a know it all wouldn't believe !:banghead: