Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fantasy Basketball Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   ***fantasy League*** (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11887)

ThaKid 09-25-2006 07:35 PM

***fantasy League***

Me and 4 of my friends are in a fantasy league and I jus wanna know ur inputs like...whos gonna win the league, who gonna be last, who has the best G's, F's, C's, who drafted the best and whos gonna win each category.....this a rotisserie league with scoring catergories of Points Scored, Total Rebounds, Assists, Blocked Shots, Steals, Field Goal Percentage, Free Throw Percentage, 3 Pointers Made & Turnovers....oh yea my team is Hustlas..yea I have the best team

City of Angels
Guards
K. Bryant
C. Billups
M. Bibby
L. Hughes
Forwards
R. Lewis
K. Garnett
P. Pierce
P. Stojakovic
Centres
B. Wallace
M. Camby

CracKillers
Guards

A. Miller
S. Nash
J. Johnson
J. Kidd
Forwards
E. Brand
S. Marion
A. Jamison
T. McGrady
Centres
T. Duncan
S. O'Neal

Hustlas
Guards

A. Iverson
J. Richardson
C. Paul
B. Gordon
L. James
Forwards
D. Nowitzki
M. Redd
A. Kirilenko
C. Villanueva
Centres
C. Bosh
E. Okafor

Street Dreamz
Guards

G. Arenas
G. Wallace
T. Parker
V. Carter
Forwards
C. Anthony
Q. Richardson
R. Wallace
A. Stoudemire
J. O'Neal
Centers
T. Chandler
Z. Ilgauskas

Team Finals
Guards

D. Wade
B. Davis
J. Terry
R. Allen
Forwards
Z. Randolph
D. Howard
R. Artest
L. Odom
Centers
Y. Ming
B. Miller
C. Kaman

XxNeXuSxX 09-25-2006 07:47 PM

City of Angels looks solid, ended up with KG and KB, that's pretty sick. Obviously with a small league, there will be lots of stars and it will mostly depend on them having a breakout year. Which, obviously in unpredictable now.

So right now I'd say #1 is City of Angels.

ThaKid 09-25-2006 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
City of Angels looks solid, ended up with KG and KB, that's pretty sick. Obviously with a small league, there will be lots of stars and it will mostly depend on them having a breakout year. Which, obviously in unpredictable now.

So right now I'd say #1 is City of Angels.

what u think of my team??? cp3, ai3, lbj23, dirk i think thats better than kobe and garnett and their next 2 best players

XxNeXuSxX 09-25-2006 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaKid
what u think of my team??? cp3, ai3, lbj23, dirk i think thats better than kobe and garnett and their next 2 best players

Yours looks amazing on paper too now that I see it again, Lebron was hidden. Wow Lebron, Dirk, AI, Chris Paul, Jason Richardson, Chris Bosh, AND Michael Redd? Your team is stacked brotha.

RidonKs 09-25-2006 11:06 PM

Personally I like Team Finals the best for fantasy. They've got it all really, with very good FT% as well. Very balanced. That's my imput, although I'm not too experienced.

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 09-25-2006 11:10 PM

1. Team Finals
2. City of Angels
3. Crack Killers
4. Hustlas
5. Street Dreams