Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Toronto Raptors Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Bosh was on NBA TV.. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1190)

stoopidraptor 06-11-2006 08:24 PM

Bosh was on NBA TV..

Yup! just saw Bosh on NBATV...was there for about an hour...with Bill Walton and some reporter from Washington, along with Andre Aldridge or
David Aldrige, whatever his name is... Bill tried sneaking in stuff...like...All I want is Chris Bosh's autograph... and Aldridge goes...well he is from Dallas, but he doesn't play for the Mavs...but then Bill goes...well, he ain't going to be playing in Dallas anytime soon...he's got plans in Toronto...and then Aldrige jumps in...and changes the subject...Walton even asked Bosh what he thought about the Jermaine O'Neil Rumor...and before he could say anthing...Aldridge jumped in and said that NBATV didn't want Bosh getting into any trouble...and changed the subject again...but it was cool watching Bosh...talk about Dallas...he thinks the Heat will win game 2...

Chamberlain 06-11-2006 08:46 PM

Bosh was an TSN too.. and he said if they don't trade the draft pick they'll draft somebody who is tough and has a desire to win. If he knows something we don't, and he's just trying to say it without saying "we are going to draft..", it sounds like it isn't Bargnani cuz he sounded pretty optimistic.

Bourne 06-11-2006 09:12 PM

Quote:

it sounds like it isn't Bargnani cuz he sounded pretty optimistic.

lol

Hey stoopidraptor... you...post... like... brwman...

power works 06-11-2006 09:18 PM

Andre Aldridge asked him at the beginning of a show if he'll be in a Mavs uniform since everyone is asking him why he doesn't play for his hometown.

Then he said....in his exact words.....I'LL BE A RAPTOR FOR A LONG TIME. :cheers:

Unregistered 06-12-2006 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bourne
lol

Hey stoopidraptor... you...post... like... brwman...

Lol....sooooo funy.... that's the second time you've said that...do you usually repeat stuff.....cause you don't have anything else to say..

T-Low 06-12-2006 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stoopidraptor
Yup! just saw Bosh on NBATV...was there for about an hour...with Bill Walton and some reporter from Washington, along with Andre Aldridge or
David Aldrige, whatever his name is... Bill tried sneaking in stuff...like...All I want is Chris Bosh's autograph... and Aldridge goes...well he is from Dallas, but he doesn't play for the Mavs...but then Bill goes...well, he ain't going to be playing in Dallas anytime soon...he's got plans in Toronto...and then Aldrige jumps in...and changes the subject...Walton even asked Bosh what he thought about the Jermaine O'Neil Rumor...and before he could say anthing...Aldridge jumped in and said that NBATV didn't want Bosh getting into any trouble...and changed the subject again...but it was cool watching Bosh...talk about Dallas...he thinks the Heat will win game 2...

Honestly you remind me of my ex-girlfriend when it comes to talking......You sounded like this.

"Well we like went to the store, and like, I saw this girl i didn't like, and like she was so like, like, like, rediculous and then she was like OMG, I hate you and then like, OMG, I like, just left."

Nothing against you or n e thing buddy, just sounded funny in my opinion.