Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   How to look dope while chattin up fly hunnies on the celly (a pictoral guide) (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119155)

Raconteur 02-03-2009 10:50 PM

How to look dope while chattin up fly hunnies on the celly (a pictoral guide)

1- phone must be oversized and completely wack
2- five day old scruff pretending to be 5 o'clock shadow is a must
3- pursed lips in a pouty formation (like you are talking sweet) is a must
4- turd brown hoodie over blue beefy T frames the pic
5- unkempt wanna be chops sideburns add to the flyness
6- conservative faux hawk emo in training lid caps the look

dope, like a pound or a key

Maniak 02-03-2009 10:52 PM

Re: How to look dope while chattin up fly hunnies on the celly (a pictoral guide)

Or we could just look like you...

Raconteur 02-03-2009 10:54 PM

Re: How to look dope while chattin up fly hunnies on the celly (a pictoral guide)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maniak
Or we could just look like you...

I ain't Catz (though I wish I was), I am just a fan who recognizes sheer posting brilliance when I see it.

The guy owns this set.

do the Math:

ISH = #1
Catz = ISH
therefore
Catz = #1

it is all relative, cuz.

Maniak 02-03-2009 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raconteur
I ain't Catz (though I wish I was), I am just a fan who recognizes sheer posting brilliance when I see it.

The guy owns this set.

do the Math:

ISH = #1
Catz = ISH
therefore
Catz = #1

it is all relative, cuz.

How what I posted had to do with Catz, I do not know.

Keep on trying though!

ALBballer 02-03-2009 10:58 PM

Who's that fly nigg@? I bet you he gets a bunch of pre-teen pvssy.

JEFFERSON MONEY 02-03-2009 11:03 PM

I don't know how he doez it, but Raconteur has made me crack up in EVERY SINGLE one of his postz. I'm phuckin holdin my breath right now and I can't explain why. Is it because Catz being a role model is the most absurd and phucktarded idea ever conceived my kindman? Maybe. Is it the consistent clown like avatar? Perhapz. Or is it da username that tops it all.

Great gimmick A+ keep praising ISH'z finest CatzHernandez.

emsteez forreal 02-04-2009 02:59 AM

sorry for being a little slow and accusing raconteur of being catz, i wanted to mention that i realized this was all sarcasm a few weeks ago but never got the chance to . but yeah this actually is a pretty decent gimmick ..

MarloStanfield 02-04-2009 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
I don't know how he doez it, but Raconteur has made me crack up in EVERY SINGLE one of his postz. I'm phuckin holdin my breath right now and I can't explain why. Is it because Catz being a role model is the most absurd and phucktarded idea ever conceived my kindman? Maybe. Is it the consistent clown like avatar? Perhapz. Or is it da username that tops it all.

Great gimmick A+ keep praising ISH'z finest CatzHernandez.

+1

JtotheIzzo 03-10-2009 09:47 AM

r.i.p.