Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sacramento Kings Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Bulls get B.Miller J.Salmons. Kings get A.Nocioni, D.Gooden, M.Ruffin, C.Simmons (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121220)

Reverend Hoops 02-18-2009 04:43 PM

Bulls get B.Miller J.Salmons. Kings get A.Nocioni, D.Gooden, M.Ruffin, C.Simmons

The Chicago Bulls announced today that the team has acquired center/forward Brad Miller and guard/forward John Salmons (pronounced SAL-mons) from the Sacramento Kings for forward Andrés Nocioni, forward/center Drew Gooden, forward Cedric Simmons and forward/center Michael Ruffin (In a related transaction, Sacramento traded Michael Ruffin to the Portland Trail Blazers for forward Ike Diogu.). With this deal, Chicago’s roster now stands at 12.

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=3506

Interminator 02-18-2009 04:44 PM

Re: Aldridge: Bulls to land Salmons, Miller for Nocioni, Gooden

Kaboom!

Bulls don't improve at all.

What position does Luol Deng play?PF?

John Dough 02-18-2009 04:45 PM

Do the Bulls really need another guard/forward? Salmons is good, I admit, but they already have Rose, Gordon, hinrich, sefolosha, deng, tyrus

Sanity 02-18-2009 04:46 PM

I'm not sure how better it would make either team :confusedshrug:

dak121 02-18-2009 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Dough
Do the Bulls really need another guard/forward? Salmons is good, I admit, but they already have Rose, Gordon, hinrich, sefolosha, deng, tyrus

Hinrich is about to be traded. If not then Gordon goes somewhere else this summer.

Now the Thomas jockriders can be happy. The Amare deal is dead.(like it was ever going to happen anyways.

Interminator 02-18-2009 04:47 PM

Quote:

Hinrich-PG
Rose-PG
Gordon-SG
Sefalosha-SG/SF
Deng-SF
Tyrus-PF

I can understand them adding depth but I dont understand why they would make this move unless it is true that they plan to trade Hinrich,& possibly Sefalosha.

The Magic Man 02-18-2009 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Interminator
Kaboom!

Bulls don't improve at all.

Lol, same thing I was thinking.

Im so nba'd out 02-18-2009 04:48 PM

i feel bad for larry hughes lol no 1 wants him it seems.

John Dough 02-18-2009 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dak121
Hinrich is about to be traded. If not then Gordon goes somewhere else this summer.

Now the Thomas jockriders can be happy. The Amare deal is dead.(like it was ever going to happen anyways.

Where is Hinrich going?

I'm a Thomas jockrider too; he went to LSU and I remember watching him play in every game while I was there. Dude has potential.

Hopefully he reaches it one day.

Indian guy 02-18-2009 04:48 PM

Good. I'll take it. We get rid of 2 on-court cancers for a couple of solid players. On positions we needed help to boot. Brad Miller can only help given our other big men. John Salmon assures we don't have to play that suicial Rose-Gordon-Kirk 3 guard lineup that VDN puts on so many times. Not to mention what he'll mean to us next season once BG leaves.

John Dough 02-18-2009 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Interminator
Hinrich-PG
Rose-PG
Gordon-SG
Sefalosha-SG/SF
Deng-SF
Tyrus-PF

I can understand them adding depth but I dont understand why they would make this move unless it is true that they plan to trade Hinrich,& possibly Sefalosha.

Oh yeah, and how could i forget, Larry Hughes... :oldlol:

NY Comeback 02-18-2009 04:49 PM

WTF?!

WALSH, GODDAMNIT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO GET MILLER!! :mad: :rant :mad: :mad: :banghead:

gahwddybzslg

bonez26 02-18-2009 04:51 PM

Not a bad deal for either side. straight Salary dump on SAC side.

Bulls:

Rose/Hinrich
Salmons/Gordon/Sefalosha
Deng
Tyrus Thomas/Noah
Miller/Gray

D-Rose 02-18-2009 04:52 PM

Good trade for the Bulls. A Tyrus-Miller frontline is solid. Salmons will allow them to be able to trade away Hinrich.

Interminator 02-18-2009 04:52 PM

Quote:

Oh yeah, and how could i forget, Larry Hughes... :oldlol:

Larry Hughes will never play another game for the Chicago Bulls,He last played for the Bulls on January 12th.

Either the Bulls are going to move him or they are going to de-activate him for this season and 1/2 of next season.