Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fantasy Basketball Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Okaford this year's draft (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12136)

funnybee 09-28-2006 03:24 AM

Okaford this year's draft

How high would mosta u draft him in this yr's draft.
he avged close to 20/10 in his rookie season (i would compare him to Chris Bosh rated close to 1/2nd round prospect by many experts but with more blks..., which should be some room to improve going into his 2nd(?or 3rd) season even with A.Mor's addition to the team.

but just read the nba rumor he is reportedly slower to his footwork with repaired ankle...

It's a hard decision, a guy in my public league took him with 3rd pick..
What about you?

dinks101 09-28-2006 03:52 AM

Hes a quality player that i would prefer to have than to not have but to select him at number three is ridiculous, one and two could of gone to lebron and kobe which still leaves Wade, Paul, Marion, Brand, Dirk etc...picking him with number three is just stupid

chains5000 09-28-2006 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funnybee
he avged close to 20/10 in his rookie season (i would compare him to Chris Bosh rated close to 1/2nd round prospect by many experts but with more blks..., which should be some room to improve going into his 2nd(?or 3rd) season even with A.Mor's addition to the team.

but just read the nba rumor he is reportedly slower to his footwork with repaired ankle...

What about you?

15.1/10.9 ain't no 20/10...

funnybee 09-28-2006 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funnybee

What about you?

My bad... that guy picked him in 3rd round, not 3rd overall
:banghead:

browntown 09-28-2006 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinks101
Hes a quality player that i would prefer to have than to not have but to select him at number three is ridiculous, one and two could of gone to lebron and kobe which still leaves Wade, Paul, Marion, Brand, Dirk etc...picking him with number three is just stupid

Your totaly forgetting KG which is better then all those player you've named.

dinks101 09-30-2006 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by browntown
Your totaly forgetting KG which is better then all those player you've named.

Thats why i put etc because there is no point listing all the best players in the league when all I was doing was showing that they had better options