Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Which Team would win A or B? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123165)

Yung D-Will 03-03-2009 05:18 PM

Which Team would win A or B?
 
Team A

Pg: Deron Williams
Sg: Kobe Bryant
Sf: Paul Pierce
Pf: Tim Duncan
C: Yao Ming

or

Team B

Pg: Chris Paul
Sg: Joe Johnson
Sf: Lebron James
Pf: Kevin Garnett
C: Dwight Howard

FindingTim 03-03-2009 05:24 PM

Re: Which Team would win A or B?
 
i knew team A would win before I even looked at team B

BankShot 03-03-2009 05:24 PM

Re: Which Team would win A or B?
 
These threads are so repetitive... but i'll go with it anyways in my own way. Based on their own head-to-head matchups, D-Will has generally played better than Paul, Duncan than KG, and Yao than Howard. So i guess team one would win... without even mentioning Kobe.

Yung D-Will 03-03-2009 05:35 PM

Re: Which Team would win A or B?
 
I thought everyone would say team B even though I think team A

YoungRich 03-03-2009 05:39 PM

Re: Which Team would win A or B?
 
team A

haha stacking dwills teams

YoungRich 03-03-2009 05:40 PM

Re: Which Team would win A or B?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BankShot
These threads are so repetitive... but i'll go with it anyways in my own way. Based on their own head-to-head matchups, D-Will has generally played better than Paul, Duncan than KG, and Yao than Howard. So i guess team one would win... without even mentioning Kobe.


i eat them up. MOAR

Yung D-Will 03-03-2009 05:46 PM

Re: Which Team would win A or B?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoungRich
team A

haha stacking dwills teams


Na I tried to make them even thats why I put Dwight on Team B and thats why I put Lebron and Joe Johnson on the same team with Kg

YoungRich 03-03-2009 05:59 PM

Re: Which Team would win A or B?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yung D-Will
Na I tried to make them even thats why I put Dwight on Team B and thats why I put Lebron and Joe Johnson on the same team with Kg


couldnt think of some 1 better the jj?

Yung D-Will 03-03-2009 06:00 PM

Re: Which Team would win A or B?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoungRich
couldnt think of some 1 better the jj?


Lol I was gonna put Brandon Roy but i thought pepole belived Joe Johnson is better then him :lol

O wait just rememberd D-Wade lmao

1~Gibson~1 03-03-2009 06:01 PM

Re: Which Team would win A or B?
 
Team B :lol

dyna 03-03-2009 06:04 PM

Re: Which Team would win A or B?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yung D-Will
Team A

Pg: Deron Williams
Sg: Kobe Bryant
Sf: Paul Pierce
Pf: Tim Duncan
C: Yao Ming

or

Team B

Pg: Chris Paul
Sg: Joe Johnson
Sf: Lebron James
Pf: Kevin Garnett
C: Dwight Howard


Why Joe Johnson and not Wade or Roy????:confusedshrug:

KeylessEntry 03-03-2009 06:06 PM

Re: Which Team would win A or B?
 
Hard to say which team would win head to head, but I really like team B in general. KG and Dwight defending the paint for the same team? That would be scary.

JJ81 03-03-2009 06:19 PM

Re: Which Team would win A or B?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yung D-Will
Team A

Pg: Deron Williams
Sg: Kobe Bryant
Sf: Paul Pierce
Pf: Tim Duncan
C: Yao Ming

or

Team B

Pg: Chris Paul
Sg: Joe Johnson
Sf: Lebron James
Pf: Kevin Garnett
C: Dwight Howard


Deron Williams < Chris Paul
Kobe Bryant > Joe Johnson
Paul Pierce < LeBron James
Tim Duncan > Kevin Garnett
Yao Ming < Dwight Howard

But I'd still definitely go for team A.

Al Thornton 03-03-2009 06:24 PM

Re: Which Team would win A or B?
 
A by a huge margin.

1~Gibson~1 03-03-2009 06:25 PM

Re: Which Team would win A or B?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JJ81
Deron Williams < Chris Paul
Kobe Bryant > Joe Johnson
Paul Pierce < LeBron James
Tim Duncan > Kevin Garnett
Yao Ming < Dwight Howard

But I'd still definitely go for team A.

thats debatable since Dwight getz owned every time they play :confusedshrug:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy