Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   (Hate on Kizzle) The Dream's New Album Drops Tuesday, and it is that HOTNESS (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123545)

Dasher 03-06-2009 11:57 AM

(Hate on Kizzle) The Dream's New Album Drops Tuesday, and it is that HOTNESS

Love vs Money

Tracklisting

1. Money Intro 0:09
2. Rockin That **** 3:41
3. Walkin On The Moon (Feat. Kanye West) 4:14
4. My Love (Feat. Mariah Carey) 3:24
5. Put It Down 5:01
6. Sweat It Out 4:24
7. Take You Home 2 My Mama 3:39
8. Love Vs Money 4:11
9. Love Vs Money Part 2 4:12
10. Fancy 6:29
11. Right Side Of My Brain 4:26
12. Mr. Yeah 4:53
13. Kellys 12 Play 4:17
14. Let Me See The Booty (Bonus) (Feat. Lil Jon) 3:34

There are not enough words for me to properly big up this effort from Terius Nash. It gets my highest rating ever 6 Choppas, 5 Magnums, and a shot of Hennessy.

hito da god 03-06-2009 12:02 PM

Re: (Hate on Kizzle) The Dream's New Album Drops Tuesday, and it is that HOTNESS

how many prince ripoffs are on this album?

Dasher 03-06-2009 12:03 PM

Re: (Hate on Kizzle) The Dream's New Album Drops Tuesday, and it is that HOTNESS

They are homages, not ripoffs.

Posterize246 03-06-2009 12:08 PM

for whatever reason I like the title "love vs. money"

halffttime 03-06-2009 12:10 PM

eww

Dasher 03-06-2009 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halffttime
eww

I take it you have never experienced the nightlife. The Dream is a godsend when you howl at the moon on the regular.

HisJoeness 03-06-2009 12:23 PM

I feel like there is someone out there who could do Dream's music better than he can.

Dasher 03-06-2009 12:26 PM

He has written and/or produced hits for several artists, but most of them are not capable of doing a Camille imitation as well as he can.

hito da god 03-06-2009 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dasher
They are homages, not ripoffs.

if 'shawty is a 10' isn't a ripoff of 'the beautiful ones' then i don't know what is. fortunately for the dream arrangement can't be copyrighted or prince would be seeing royalties off of that one.

Bean 03-06-2009 12:39 PM

Link me with the hottest joint and I will cast judgement.

Dasher 03-06-2009 12:40 PM

There are no youtube links currently for Put it Down.

Dasher 03-06-2009 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hito da god
if 'shawty is a 10' isn't a ripoff of 'the beautiful ones' then i don't know what is. fortunately for the dream arrangement can't be copyrighted or prince would be seeing royalties off of that one.

It is a blatant homage.

ikoiko 03-06-2009 01:12 PM

I LOVED Love/Hate but I am now listening to Love vs. Money and I must say I am a bit underwhelmed. Will keep at it though, it'll probably get better with time.

Dasher 03-06-2009 01:14 PM

Love/Hate did have some cuts on it. Fast Car, Playin in Her Hair, Falsetto, and I Luv Your Girl are better than any song on Love vs. Money. Fast Car may be on it's way to being a club staple.

ikoiko 03-06-2009 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dasher
Love/Hate did have some cuts on it. Fast Car, Playin in Her Hair, Falsetto, and I Luv Your Girl are better than any song on Love vs. Money. Fast Car may be on it's way to being a club staple.

yeah.... I Luv Your Girl is my favorite. Look at shawty goo-oooooooo......