Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Cleveland Cavaliers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Using Smith to rest LeBron more (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123600)

1~Gibson~1 03-06-2009 07:55 PM

Using Smith to rest LeBron more
 
I kinda like this idea. Afterall, we do need to rest LeBron as much as we ca.

Link

Quote:

Kevin Garnett is out. Joe Smith will play as part of a new rotation which you will surely notice tonight. The tenative plan is to use Smith to rest LeBron more. Granted the Cavs could wait a game to start with this, but the idea is to take LeBron out for the last two minutes of the first quarter and third quarter to get him around four extra minutes off per game. Of course, it depends on the flow. It appears the rest of Smith minutes will come at the expense of J.J. Hickson, who I expect to be out of the rotation for the time being

Mathius 03-06-2009 09:44 PM

Re: Using Smith to rest LeBron more
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
I kinda like this idea. Afterall, we do need to rest LeBron as much as we ca.

Link


WTF does Joe Smith have to do with this? He can't play the 3, so there's nothing stopping us from having done this at any point this year.

Christ, you'd think that Smith was a big name free agent as much as he's getting all this damn press.

Mathius

1~Gibson~1 03-07-2009 01:36 PM

Re: Using Smith to rest LeBron more
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mathius
WTF does Joe Smith have to do with this? He can't play the 3, so there's nothing stopping us from having done this at any point this year.

Christ, you'd think that Smith was a big name free agent as much as he's getting all this damn press.

Mathius

Those 7 letters explain it all :violin:

Mathius 03-07-2009 01:45 PM

Re: Using Smith to rest LeBron more
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
Those 7 letters explain it all :violin:


You're right. You don't have to use common sense, logic, or basketball IQ when confronted by people who point out how stupid you are on a regular basis.

Mathius

1~Gibson~1 03-07-2009 01:54 PM

Re: Using Smith to rest LeBron more
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mathius
You're right. You don't have to use common sense, logic, or basketball IQ when confronted by people who point out how stupid you are on a regular basis.

Mathius

More like, i dont have to respond to a person who doesnt take his meds on a regular basis. :rolleyes:

Mathius 03-07-2009 02:53 PM

Re: Using Smith to rest LeBron more
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
More like, i dont have to respond to a person who doesnt take his meds on a regular basis. :rolleyes:


That's original. You and Meticode good buddies now? Idiots flock together. That's good to know.

You idiots have no idea wtf is going on at almost any point in the season if it isn't something you can find on google or some dunk you saw on t.v. but you run your mouths endlessly.

Why don't you shut your f*cking mouths and absorb some information and learn something about basketball, hmm?

Mathius

1~Gibson~1 03-07-2009 02:58 PM

Re: Using Smith to rest LeBron more
 
Quote:

That's original. You and Meticode good buddies now? Idiots flock together. That's good to know.
We're not GOOD buddies, but i like that line.

Quote:

You idiots have no idea wtf is going on at almost any point in the season if it isn't something you can find on google or some dunk you saw on t.v. but you run your mouths endlessly.
Actually i do. If you look at the gamethread i posted that we're STILL the no. 1 seed and they STILL have 1 more loss than us. And i never posts dunks nor highlights.

Quote:

Why don't you shut your f*cking mouths and absorb some information and learn something about basketball, hmm?
because im the fukcing thread starter and i probably know more about b-ball than you.

21~Gibson~21

InLebronWeTrust 03-07-2009 11:59 PM

Re: Using Smith to rest LeBron more
 
and well I'm just gonna have to laugh at that

Meticode 03-08-2009 12:33 AM

Re: Using Smith to rest LeBron more
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mathius
That's original. You and Meticode good buddies now? Idiots flock together. That's good to know.

You idiots have no idea wtf is going on at almost any point in the season if it isn't something you can find on google or some dunk you saw on t.v. but you run your mouths endlessly.

Why don't you shut your f*cking mouths and absorb some information and learn something about basketball, hmm?

Mathius


Stop being so angry. You have no bases whatsoever to say the things you say in trying to put people down. You're just angry and nothing else.

Mathius 03-08-2009 02:24 AM

Re: Using Smith to rest LeBron more
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
Actually i do. If you look at the gamethread i posted that we're STILL the no. 1 seed and they STILL have 1 more loss than us.


Yeah, that can't be googled. :rolleyes:

Quote:

because im the fukcing thread starter and i probably know more about b-ball than you.

You don't know jack sh*t and you flaunt your ignorance daily.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meticode
Stop being so angry. You have no bases whatsoever to say the things you say in trying to put people down. You're just angry and nothing else.


I told you both a long time ago, as long as you're going to continue to post stupid sh*t, I'm gonna continue to treat you like the retards that you are.

As long as you continue to be a worthless post whore, I'm gonna continue to treat you like the idiot you are.

Mathius

1~Gibson~1 03-08-2009 09:21 AM

Re: Using Smith to rest LeBron more
 
Quote:

Yeah, that can't be googled. :rolleyes:
Nope. but your meds can :lol



Quote:

You don't know jack sh*t and you flaunt your ignorance daily.
i honestly think you need to take your meds. u get crazier each day. :violin:

mlh1981 03-09-2009 02:02 PM

Re: Using Smith to rest LeBron more
 
Lets chill with the talk about people taking meds and what not.

I think it's obvious that some people here don't get along with one another, for whatever reason. Lets just try to keep the discussion on topic. Obviously, people will have disagreements, but I see all this outside stuff being brought in that has little to do with the topic at hand. If there is anything I can do better, lemme know. I'm far from perfect in moderating this sub-forum. If I do delete posts and lock/delete threads, please feel free to PM me if you are confused as to why. I'll answer everytime. Please, no nasty PM's or anything like that. I do the best I can, and don't do anything due to any personal vendettas.

Mathius 03-10-2009 01:14 PM

Re: Using Smith to rest LeBron more
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mlh1981
Lets chill with the talk about people taking meds and what not.

I think it's obvious that some people here don't get along with one another, for whatever reason. Lets just try to keep the discussion on topic. Obviously, people will have disagreements, but I see all this outside stuff being brought in that has little to do with the topic at hand. If there is anything I can do better, lemme know. I'm far from perfect in moderating this sub-forum. If I do delete posts and lock/delete threads, please feel free to PM me if you are confused as to why. I'll answer everytime. Please, no nasty PM's or anything like that. I do the best I can, and don't do anything due to any personal vendettas.


I think you need to take a page out of GTS's book like he does on the Lakers board and just delete useless posts on site.

You know my stance. I never give a crap if someone insults me as long as they have a logical argument behind their complaint. But look at this thread. Gibson posts an article. I point out the absurdity of the article, giving a logical reason as to why it makes no sense, and the rest of the thread is just personal attacks with no basketball knowledge or logic behind them.

Is there a way for you to look at posts that were deleted in case someone asks why? It wouldn't take much extra effort on your part to keep a document file on your desktop and just cut and paste the messages you delete in case someone comes back asking why?

Then again, who cares? You're the mod. Do your thing.

Mathius

Meticode 03-11-2009 01:52 AM

Re: Using Smith to rest LeBron more
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mlh1981
Lets chill with the talk about people taking meds and what not.

I think it's obvious that some people here don't get along with one another, for whatever reason. Lets just try to keep the discussion on topic. Obviously, people will have disagreements, but I see all this outside stuff being brought in that has little to do with the topic at hand. If there is anything I can do better, lemme know. I'm far from perfect in moderating this sub-forum. If I do delete posts and lock/delete threads, please feel free to PM me if you are confused as to why. I'll answer everytime. Please, no nasty PM's or anything like that. I do the best I can, and don't do anything due to any personal vendettas.


Yep, I wouldn't of posted anything in here if my name wasn't brought up in the thread by Mathius. I didn't even post in the thread or planned on it and was called an idiot. Before I even said anything in here.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy