Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I'm about to send my boy to the liquor store, what should I get?? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124332)

catzhernandez 03-12-2009 07:52 PM

I'm about to send my boy to the liquor store, what should I get??
 
Hurry!

Lebowsky 03-12-2009 07:57 PM

Re: I'm about to send my boy to the liquor store, what should I get??
 
A life.

MarloStanfield 03-12-2009 07:58 PM

Re: I'm about to send my boy to the liquor store, what should I get??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lebowsky
A life.

:oldlol:

catzhernandez 03-12-2009 08:10 PM

Re: I'm about to send my boy to the liquor store, what should I get??
 
Opted for Jaeger Bombs.

I don't drink often, and I needed a little brainstroming. Thanks for the help d-bags.

Interminator 03-12-2009 08:14 PM

Re: I'm about to send my boy to the liquor store, what should I get??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by catzhernandez
Opted for Jaeger Bombs.

I don't drink often, and I needed a little brainstroming. Thanks for the help d-bags.

No problem you peasent.

redface 03-12-2009 08:35 PM

Re: I'm about to send my boy to the liquor store, what should I get??
 
get some soco and pick up a bag of limes nothing better than that

Lamar Doom 03-12-2009 08:38 PM

Re: I'm about to send my boy to the liquor store, what should I get??
 
get some Zima and Strawberry Wine Coolers you puff

-primetime- 03-12-2009 08:46 PM

Re: I'm about to send my boy to the liquor store, what should I get??
 
I have never seen or heard of anyone drinking Jager bombs exculsively for one night...

you really did need help here catz...

you're gonna be running around your block doing back flips after a while...

InspiredLebowski 03-12-2009 08:48 PM

Re: I'm about to send my boy to the liquor store, what should I get??
 
Primetime, get drunk and make a catz call out thread.

-primetime- 03-12-2009 08:55 PM

Re: I'm about to send my boy to the liquor store, what should I get??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Primetime, get drunk and make a catz call out thread.

LMAO

2 drunkards goin at it in here, neither one remembering the thread the next day...:oldlol:

that really would be a hilarious read...

Sanity 03-12-2009 09:16 PM

Re: I'm about to send my boy to the liquor store, what should I get??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by -primetime-
LMAO

2 drunkards goin at it in here, neither one remembering the thread the next day...:oldlol:

that really would be a hilarious read...


Welcome back buddy. :cheers:

I'm sipping on some Johnnie Walker as we speak. :rockon:

-primetime- 03-12-2009 09:16 PM

Re: I'm about to send my boy to the liquor store, what should I get??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sanity
Welcome back buddy. :cheers:

I'm sipping on some Johnnie Walker as we speak. :rockon:

:cheers:

AllenIverson3 03-12-2009 10:38 PM

Re: I'm about to send my boy to the liquor store, what should I get??
 
A pair of condoms so you can **** him when he gets back....:oldlol:

kentatm 03-12-2009 10:40 PM

Re: I'm about to send my boy to the liquor store, what should I get??
 
Jager is the devil

my friends wont even let me drink it around them so I must really suck when I get drunk off of it. It apparently turns me into Kenny Powers is how they describe it.

-primetime- 03-12-2009 10:45 PM

Re: I'm about to send my boy to the liquor store, what should I get??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kentatm
Jager is the devil

my friends wont even let me drink it around them so I must really suck when I get drunk off of it. It apparently turns me into Kenny Powers is how they describe it.

:oldlol:

I so look forward to that show every single week...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy