Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fantasy Basketball Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Who should I drop for Darko? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12434)

Jabes 10-01-2006 11:37 PM

Who should I drop for Darko?
 
This is my team

PG J. Terry
SG R. Allen
PG T. Parker
SF S. Battier
PF A. Harrington
F W. Szczerbiak
C Y. Ming
C M. Camby
UT Delonte West
UT S. Abdur-Rahim
BN P. Brown
BN Ju. Jones
BN Q. Richardson

Darko just came up on waivers, who should I drop for him Jones or Richardson?

thejoyofsobe 10-01-2006 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jabes
This is my team

PG J. Terry
SG R. Allen
PG T. Parker
SF S. Battier
PF A. Harrington
F W. Szczerbiak
C Y. Ming
C M. Camby
UT Delonte West
UT S. Abdur-Rahim
BN P. Brown
BN Ju. Jones
BN Q. Richardson

Darko just came up on waivers, who should I drop for him Jones or Richardson?

That's a tough one. On the one hand you've got Jumaine Jones stuck behind Boris Diaw and on the other Q-Rich is behind Jeffries and Rose. I think it comes down to whether you think Richardson will improve on the dismal season he had last year. If you think he'll still be floundering this year, as I do, you would drop him and keep Jumaine Jones who will probably play Eddie House this year.

fatboy11 10-01-2006 11:48 PM

Richardson. No doubt.

AKADS 10-01-2006 11:51 PM

Drop QRich.

Hoonyo 10-02-2006 12:05 AM

PJ Brown. JJ and Q I'd keep for excess 3s. Darko is like an upgraded PJ Brown with shotblocking.

dinks101 10-02-2006 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoonyo
PJ Brown. JJ and Q I'd keep for excess 3s. Darko is like an upgraded PJ Brown with shotblocking.


Excess 3's? Those two players combined last year didnt even total the amount of 3's Q knocked when he was in Phoenix the season before, I'd get rid of Q he had a bad season last year and wont be any better this year.

Darsh 10-02-2006 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinks101
Excess 3's? Those two players combined last year didnt even total the amount of 3's Q knocked when he was in Phoenix the season before, I'd get rid of Q he had a bad season last year and wont be any better this year.


go to bed dinkum, you have trial exams tomorrow!

dinks101 10-03-2006 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darsh
go to bed dinkum, you have trial exams tomorrow!



Dont tell me what to do......How bout that one!

sonics0034 10-03-2006 04:10 AM

drop jumaine jones.....

GoDuke 10-03-2006 04:56 AM

I'd drop both of them... If you got ppl dropping Darko there must at least one more player better than Q and Jumaine...

dinks101 10-03-2006 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoDuke
I'd drop both of them... If you got ppl dropping Darko there must at least one more player better than Q and Jumaine...



I like the way you think

Jabes 10-03-2006 07:10 AM

I dropped Q Rich and picked up Darko, I don't think Q will return to his former phoenix like self. I don't know what the guy was thinking dropping Darko to waivers when he could have traded him (it was his 8th pick too), but there's no explaining stupidity. I don't think I can expect something else like this to fall into my lap.

I'm looking into dropping ju. jones, but it probably won't happen until after the season starts and some sleepers are revealed.

I looked at last years stats and my team would've come in first with the next person 4 points behind. Hopefully not much changes this year :D


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy