Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Draft Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Goran Suton (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127134)

Posterize246 04-05-2009 07:40 PM

Goran Suton

http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127020

talk on his NBA potential can continue here since it was locked in the college bball thread

Posterize246 04-05-2009 08:36 PM

Re: Goran Suton

No we can't move threads. There wasn't any point in me unlocking that thread since he could lock it up again. So I just decided to resume it here.

Undisputed 04-05-2009 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Posterize246
No we can't move threads. There wasn't any point in me unlocking that thread since he could lock it up again. So I just decided to resume it here.

For some reason I couldn't edit my post so I deleted it to repost and you already responded. This is what Posterize is responding to.

Quote:

Are mods not allowed to move threads either? There really was no reason to close that thread. TheGame414 seems like he's a little power drunk.

This guy will be a complete bust in the NBA, no question. He needs to finish up what he's doing in school and get his degree. The NBA is not for him.

Posterize246 04-05-2009 08:53 PM

BTW Undisputed, I got an email saying you reported one of TheGame's posts. He's going to get the same email. So just expect a response out of him.

Undisputed 04-05-2009 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Posterize246
BTW Undisputed, I got an email saying you reported one of TheGame's posts. He's going to get the same email. So just expect a response out of him.

I know this. Exactly why I did it. :pimp: Also, does the Admin get a copy of that too? I think he should see his mod being a douche.

There was just no reason to close that thread. He could've had it moved by the admin but chose to be a d!ck about it.

wang4three 04-05-2009 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undisputed
For some reason I couldn't edit my post so I deleted it to repost and you already responded. This is what Posterize is responding to.

I don't understand how anyone who's not even projected to be drafted/drafted in the mid to late 2nd round is going to be a "bust." That just doesn't make logical sense.

Undisputed 04-05-2009 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wang4three
I don't understand how anyone who's not even projected to be drafted/drafted in the mid to late 2nd round is going to be a "bust." That just doesn't make logical sense.

"He will be a bust in the NBA"

translation

"He will be a failure in the NBA'

I'm talking if he were actually given minutes on the next level. I'm not saying he'll produce less than expected. There are better ways to waste a draft pick.

monthh 04-05-2009 10:46 PM

Suton would be perfect for a team like the Celtics. He is big, strong, defensive minded, and shows up in big games. On the right team with a coach that uses him the right way I think he would be a good role player off the bench.

wang4three 04-05-2009 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undisputed
"He will be a bust in the NBA"

translation

"He will be a failure in the NBA'

I'm talking if he were actually given minutes on the next level. I'm not saying he'll produce less than expected. There are better ways to waste a draft pick.

Come on now, anyone drafted in the 2nd round is pretty much a crap shoot. Being a bust is not living up to your draft selection, there are no expectations for second round picks.

Undisputed 04-06-2009 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wang4three
Come on now, anyone drafted in the 2nd round is pretty much a crap shoot. Being a bust is not living up to your draft selection, there are no expectations for second round picks.

Bust can also mean failure, and that was how I was using the word in this case. I should've used the actual word failure instead. Sorry for the misunderstanding.