Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Youtube Murder/Suicide (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128064)

Take Your Lumps 04-13-2009 11:50 AM

Youtube Murder/Suicide
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTzvaXWiZDE

Sad ****...

John Smith 04-13-2009 12:01 PM

Re: Youtube Murder/Suicide
 
dude was a str8 nutjob, was that girl he killed atheist?

slevin6zer0 04-13-2009 12:06 PM

Re: Youtube Murder/Suicide
 
******* sad is god damn right. **** that guy. Just another case of how religious idealism can take lives.

John Smith 04-13-2009 12:16 PM

Re: Youtube Murder/Suicide
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by slevin6zer0
******* sad is god damn right. **** that guy. Just another case of how religious idealism can take lives.


religion had nothing to do with it IMO, he was simply crazy. oh, and the girl was super hot. probably took her life because he could never have her...real sad for her parents, his too.

Take Your Lumps 04-13-2009 12:18 PM

Re: Youtube Murder/Suicide
 
Sad for the girl and her family....

WTF @ his parents "he didn't like taking medication..." -- did you not realize your son was borderline schizophrenic?

They've got to be harboring an insane amount of guilt right about now.

And the guy...well, **** that guy.

slevin6zer0 04-13-2009 12:18 PM

Re: Youtube Murder/Suicide
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by John Smith
religion had nothing to do with it IMO, he was simply crazy. oh, and the girl was super hot. probably took her life because he could never have her...real sad for her parents, his too.

Dude was crazy (and not taking medication), I admit that. But to say religion didn't play a role in this is just not right. From what I gathered, every video he had was about religion. Religion is inherently evil man, didn't you know this?

John Smith 04-13-2009 12:23 PM

Re: Youtube Murder/Suicide
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by slevin6zer0
Dude was crazy (and not taking medication), I admit that. But to say religion didn't play a role in this is just not right. From what I gathered, every video he had was about religion. Religion is inherently evil man, didn't you know this?


Man is inherently evil. Religion is corrupt but if religion didn't exist, he would just be obsessed about something else. it's like blaming rap music for black on black crime.

slevin6zer0 04-13-2009 12:26 PM

Re: Youtube Murder/Suicide
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by John Smith
Man is inherently evil. Religion is corrupt but if religion didn't exist, he would just be obsessed about something else. it's like blaming rap music for black on black crime.

Haha knew I got the quotes mixed up. Oh well, tomato, tamoto right? Religion as an ideal isn't bad, the hate and murder it produces sure is though.

John Smith 04-13-2009 12:28 PM

Re: Youtube Murder/Suicide
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by slevin6zer0
Haha knew I got the quotes mixed up. Oh well, tomato, tamoto right? Religion as an ideal isn't bad, the hate and murder it produces sure is though.


true that

Maniak 04-13-2009 12:58 PM

Re: Youtube Murder/Suicide
 
That is so sad.

ikoiko 04-13-2009 02:16 PM

Re: Youtube Murder/Suicide
 
damn. this shows how important it is to give proper care to mentally unstable people.

nbastatus 04-13-2009 02:48 PM

Re: Youtube Murder/Suicide
 
wow.:cry:

JayGuevara 04-13-2009 02:59 PM

Re: Youtube Murder/Suicide
 
This was at Henry Ford Community College in Dearborn. The girl was from right outside my hood, she was one of my ex girls close friends. She was in one of my classes at Wayne State too before I dropped out. It's a damn shame, she was a real nice girl, wanted to be an actress. I don't even really know what else to say about it really.

rezznor 04-13-2009 03:26 PM

Re: Youtube Murder/Suicide
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXGWZxI9lAs

D-Shark 04-13-2009 03:51 PM

Re: Youtube Murder/Suicide
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rezznor


for some reason when I clicked on this link... I didn't expect to be laughing my @ss off uncontrollably for the next few minutes. I thought I was going to see some more depressing stuff.

But That was f*cking funny.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy