Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Danny Ainge OK after minor heart attack (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128575)

canadianballer 04-16-2009 06:01 PM

Danny Ainge OK after minor heart attack
 
Celtics confirm it. Ainge will be OK, fortunately

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=4190

TruthKGRay3412 04-16-2009 06:02 PM

Re: danny ainge suffers a heart attack
 
Link?

KeylessEntry 04-16-2009 06:02 PM

Re: danny ainge suffers a heart attack
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by canadianballer
guess the KG news didnt sit well with him :oldlol:


I wish I could move my hands through the internet and strangle you

KenneBell 04-16-2009 06:03 PM

Re: danny ainge suffers a heart attack
 
Damn, I just saw it on SportsCenter.

Skywalker 04-16-2009 06:04 PM

Re: danny ainge suffers a heart attack
 
wtf Celtics imploding, they'll win first series hopefully they can get it together in 2 weeks

canadianballer 04-16-2009 06:04 PM

Re: danny ainge suffers a heart attack
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
I wish I could move my hands through the internet and strangle you


Seems someone is an angry fellow. Dont worry, maybe whatever NBA team you support will win a championship someday boss

TheGreatDeraj 04-16-2009 06:05 PM

Re: danny ainge suffers a heart attack
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by canadianballer
guess the KG news didnt sit well with him :oldlol:


Damn, I was thinking it, and you said it...

But really I hope Ainge is okay.

KeylessEntry 04-16-2009 06:06 PM

Re: danny ainge suffers a heart attack
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by canadianballer
Seems someone is an angry fellow. Dont worry, maybe whatever NBA team you support will win a championship someday boss


I dont support the celtics, in fact I hate the celtics. But I still know its bad taste to break the news of their GM's heart attack by making a joke about how their best player is injured the rest of the season. You normally laugh when people have heart attacks?

Interminator 04-16-2009 06:06 PM

Re: danny ainge suffers a heart attack
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TruthKGRay3412
Link?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4075078

oh the horror 04-16-2009 06:06 PM

Re: danny ainge suffers a heart attack
 
Okay, they OBVIOUSLY havent been leaking the real extent to this man's injury. What the hell has happened to Kevin Garnett?

Interminator 04-16-2009 06:07 PM

Re: danny ainge suffers a heart attack
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
I dont support the celtics, in fact I hate the celtics. But I still know its bad taste to break the news of their GM's heart attack by making a joke about how their best player is injured the rest of the season. You normally laugh when people have heart attacks?

Its funny(in a chuckling type way) due to the timing of the whole thing.

:oldlol: :oldlol:

TruthKGRay3412 04-16-2009 06:07 PM

Re: danny ainge suffers a heart attack
 
I know he was suffering from the flu this past week..now he has a heart attack damn..just more motivation for the Celtics going into the playoffs.

Brunch@Five 04-16-2009 06:08 PM

Re: danny ainge suffers a heart attack
 
wow, this is awful for the Celtics and their fans. I'm hoping for a speedy recovery of both Ainge and Garnett.

Interminator 04-16-2009 06:09 PM

Re: danny ainge suffers a heart attack
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by oh the horror
Okay, they OBVIOUSLY havent been leaking the real extent to this man's injury. What the hell has happened to Kevin Garnett?

His leg may possibly never heal, a lot of people dont remember that a simple sprained knee is what caused the decline of Bob McAdoo.

oh the horror 04-16-2009 06:10 PM

Re: danny ainge suffers a heart attack
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Interminator
His leg may possibly never heal, a lot of people dont remember that a simple sprained knee is what caused the decline of Bob McAdoo.



That would be a damn tragedy. You trade away your entire roster, for a sprained knee Garnett? Whew.

Someone said it in another thread awhile back...that they were expecting the news about him NOT returning to come out. I dont remember who it was either.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy