Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   How Many NBA Players Smoke Weed? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12974)

final.wrath 10-07-2006 12:18 AM

How Many NBA Players Smoke Weed?
 
I think lots of NBA players blaze but only a few get caught. I mean...if Lance Armstrong and those guys can fake the intesnely scrutinized drug tests in their sport I'm sure it would be easy for an NBA player to find a way to pass a drug test. They've got fake wieners and chemicals and all kinds of stuff you can get to pass those tests. What do you guys think?

GoRapz 10-07-2006 12:19 AM

who doesnt smoke weed? NBA players are humans like us, we've all done it before.

Kobe24 10-07-2006 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoRapz
who doesnt smoke weed? NBA players are humans like us, we've all done it before.


False.

brwnman 10-07-2006 12:23 AM

alotta people don't smoke weed, like ma frend who use to, but now is allergic to weed...

GoRapz 10-07-2006 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kobe24
False.


prove it

Targus™ 10-07-2006 12:24 AM

yo kobe24 whats up with your avatar? lose a bet? seriously, what does sherlock have to do with LA?

Kobe24 10-07-2006 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoRapz
prove it


I never did.

GoRapz 10-07-2006 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kobe24
I never did.


therefore, it's not false.

Kobe24 10-07-2006 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Targus™
yo kobe24 whats up with your avatar? lose a bet? seriously, what does sherlock have to do with LA?


Cause I'm the solution to every problem. :pimp:

kwajo 10-07-2006 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Targus™
yo kobe24 whats up with your avatar? lose a bet? seriously, what does sherlock have to do with LA?

they're both addicted to cocaine

Kobe24 10-07-2006 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoRapz
therefore, it's not false.


You said that "we've all done it before" and I said false because I never smoked weed.

final.wrath 10-07-2006 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoRapz
who doesnt smoke weed? NBA players are humans like us, we've all done it before.


i agree. I think a lot them chief all the time. i bring it up because tinsely had some pot in his car and it just made me think how many NBA players probably have it too. IMO it doesnt really affect your game...I used to score hat-tricks high in hockey.

kobe24 just dont judge it till you try it.

XxNeXuSxX 10-07-2006 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by final.wrath
i agree. I think a lot them chief all the time. i bring it up because tinsely had some pot in his car and it just made me think how many NBA players probably have it too. IMO it doesnt really affect your game...I used to score hat-tricks high in hockey.

kobe24 just dont judge it till you try it.


Don't think he was judging it, he only said he never tried it. He never said it was "Wrong".

Targus™ 10-07-2006 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwajo
they're both addicted to cocaine


:roll:

Big One 10-07-2006 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
Don't think he was judging it, he only said he never tried it. He never said it was "Wrong".



Haha true man, he only said that he hasnt done it i didnt see the point where it seemed as if he was judging it.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy