Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Which team will force a game 7 tonight? Bulls, Sixers or Blazers? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=130064)

All Net 04-30-2009 01:04 PM

Which team will force a game 7 tonight? Bulls, Sixers or Blazers?

Or will none force a game 7?

With Dwight and Lee out you have to think the Sixers should be able to pull game 6 tonight. Only team who I don't see forcing a game 7 is the Blazers...won't be surprised if Bulls force a game 7. That series has been so great would be a shame not to a 7th game in that series.

BigTicket 04-30-2009 01:06 PM

Re: Which team will force a game 7 tonight? Bulls, Sixers or Blazers?

Sixers win tonight, but Blazers and Bulls lose.

Biddy77 04-30-2009 01:06 PM

as long as Konex doesn't say "Portland", i'll be happy.

i'm trying the pessimist approach. worked for game 5, so... i'm predicting portland loses by 30!

lilgodfather1 04-30-2009 01:09 PM

I hope all three.

Prada 04-30-2009 01:09 PM

bulls have to win today, they just have too!!!

Manute for Ever! 04-30-2009 01:12 PM

As a Bulls fan, I would be disappointed to see the Bulls lose, but I'd be more disappointed to see the series end. Whether it goes six or seven, every Chicago fan, and basketball fan, can hold their head high and know that this is what our game is about. I would love to make the second round, but I am so proud to call myself a Chicago fan right now, regardless of the result.

All Net 04-30-2009 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manute for Ever!
As a Bulls fan, I won't be disappointed to see the Bulls lose, I'll be disappointed to see the series end. Whether it goes six or seven, every Chicago fan, and basketball fan, can hold their head high and know that this is what our game is about. I would love to make the second round, but I am so proud to call myself a Chicago fan right now.

Do you think this post season run has gotten Ben Gordon a bigger contract than what he turned down earlier?

Manute for Ever! 04-30-2009 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by All Net
Do you think this post season run has gotten Ben Gordon a bigger contract than what he turned down earlier?

I think what he was offered is what he is worth. Instead of having to prove himself to get that contract, he has shown he is worth it. Whether he is worth more is up in the air, I would love him to stay, but I don't want him to financially criple us. I'd sacrifice him for a good inside scorer.

lilgodfather1 04-30-2009 01:23 PM

All three force.