Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Chick makes the same face in every picture... Dumb b*tch (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=130204)

D-Shark 05-01-2009 12:15 PM

Chick makes the same face in every picture... Dumb b*tch

http://www.break.com/index/chick-mak...re.html?mrr=we

lol.

ZeN 05-01-2009 12:21 PM

Re: Chick makes the same face in every picture... Dumb b*tch

I have a female friend that does the same thing.. she holds the same facial impression for about 80% of her poses...

btw.. I found the soundtrack of this vid even more funny, than the original concept...:oldlol:

emsteez forreal 05-01-2009 12:23 PM

god damn. i saw one like this before but it was only about 15 pictures of a girl with her mouth WIDE open in each picture.

wTFaMonkey 05-01-2009 12:26 PM

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

ZeN 05-01-2009 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emsteez forreal
god damn. i saw one like this before but it was only about 15 pictures of a girl with her mouth WIDE open in each picture.

At least the one in this vid has better decorum...:D

lazerface 05-01-2009 12:27 PM

what a lame broad. you can tell she thinks she's hot sh*t, but she ain't nothin special.

ZeN 05-01-2009 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lazerface
what a lame broad. you can tell she thinks she's hot sh*t, but she ain't nothin special.

Id Hit It :oldlol:

boozehound 05-01-2009 12:30 PM

that was pretty funny. there are a couple where she isnt quite as "im a model" pouty, but still, all pretty identical. She must be embarrassed of her teeth.

ZeN 05-01-2009 12:32 PM

Some of the first set of pics where she is wearing the Dallas (?) Jerzey... she looked so identical... that I was suspicious of a photoshoping tandem, but then it was followed by so many more that I was stunned by her lack of originality...:oldlol:

lazerface 05-01-2009 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeN
Id Hit It :oldlol:

never said i wouldn't hit it (i'm a man for christ's sake :oldlol: ), she's just not as hot as she obviously thinks she is.

ZeN 05-01-2009 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lazerface
never said i wouldn't hit it (i'm a man for christ's sake), she's just not as hot as she obviously thinks she is.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

rufuspaul 05-01-2009 12:35 PM

The guys in those pics are some goofy f*ckers too. I like in the comments "she's used to having her mouth full of jizz"

B-Low 05-01-2009 01:37 PM

Two things about that video:

1. That girl and her friends look stupid as $hit
2. Whoever put that video together is on some severe stalker ish. To save that many pics of the chick and make a video lol

LJJ 05-01-2009 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B-Low
Two things about that video:

1. That girl and her friends look stupid as $hit
2. Whoever put that video together is on some severe stalker ish. To save that many pics of the chick and make a video lol

Maybe he just saw some pics on her facespace or something and thought it would make a good video. :confusedshrug:

To me the joke is that she definitely practiced and practiced for her photograph face in the mirror, but would look way better if she just spontaneously smiled in every pic.

tr3bla 05-01-2009 02:10 PM

I think it's a tri-state area thing.