Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Sanaa Lathan was in an episode of Family Matters, and she looked scrumpdiddlyumptious (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131484)

Dasher 05-12-2009 10:58 AM

Sanaa Lathan was in an episode of Family Matters, and she looked scrumpdiddlyumptious

Another broad that Steve should have chosen over Laura.

Also who the f*ck is Rush Limbaugh to have all these news pundits get all pissy about Wanda Sykes making a joke about him dying and his possible connection to 9-11? I believe that an episode of The Simpsons was used to desensitize the population to the power wielded by Rush.

Rasheed1 05-12-2009 11:12 AM

Re: Sanaa Lathan was in an episode of Family Matters, and she looked scrumpdiddlyumpt

the republicans are going to hissy fit their way thru the next 4 years hoping one of their tantrums catches on in the public and they'll ride that to the white house next election cycle.....

its a piss poor plan... but they were never known for their intelligence anyway..

:confusedshrug:

oh Sanaa looks edible any time I see her

Dasher 05-12-2009 11:17 AM

Re: Sanaa Lathan was in an episode of Family Matters, and she looked scrumpdiddlyumptious

What ever happened to Tony Rich? He seemed like he was going to be a big star.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CA2Pi4gYxQ

Me and the homie used to perform that track a coffee shop open mics back in the day. I would play the bongos, and he would get it on the guitar or mandolin.

bokes15 05-12-2009 11:51 AM

Re: Sanaa Lathan was in an episode of Family Matters, and she looked scrumpdiddlyumpt

A hot girl thread without pics =

Dasher 05-12-2009 11:57 AM

Re: Sanaa Lathan was in an episode of Family Matters, and she looked scrumpdiddlyumptious

Canadians are not allowed to post in threads created by Dasher without express written permission from the International Organization of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

Tarik One 05-12-2009 12:09 PM

Laura wasn't hot at all. The aunt who ran that diner was much better looking than her.

Remember the episode when Steve talked that "easy" chick from getting it on with Eddie?

pete's montreux 05-12-2009 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dasher
Canadians are not allowed to post in threads created by Dasher without express written permission from the International Organization of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

Don't you mean the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen?

Dasher 05-12-2009 12:21 PM

The League is our rival organization. They have lax admission standards, and allowed their mythology to be whored out in comics and a crappy film. The IOEG would never do such a thing. We are a shadowy organization of the exceptionally fly.

pete's montreux 05-12-2009 12:31 PM

How does one gain admittance in the IOEG?

Dasher 05-12-2009 12:36 PM

The Most-High Flyest of All Fly Guys has to tap you for admittance. The criteria he favors are rapier wit, natty dressing ability, shone magnetism, a confident gait, James Earl Jones-like diction, dancefloor rhythm, the ability to pull off a bow-tie-suspender-capri pants-fedora-eyeglasses combo with style and grace, and of course STREET HUNGER.

RoseCity07 05-12-2009 12:41 PM

They are mad because Steven Colbert owned them at the 2006 correspondents dinner. These people don't like to be made fun of, they can dish it out but can't take it.

pete's montreux 05-12-2009 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dasher
The Most-High Flyest of All Fly Guys has to tap you for admittance. The criteria he favors are rapier wit, natty dressing ability, shone magnetism, a confident gait, James Earl Jones-like diction, dancefloor rhythm, the ability to pull off a bow-tie-suspender-capri pants-fedora-eyeglasses combo with style and grace, and of course STREET HUNGER.

I'm all for the bow-tie-suspender-fedora-eyeglasses, but capri pants? What am I a soccer mom? Guess I'll stat rocking them when dignity and self-respect goes out the window.