Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Draft Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Blake Griffin: "Stephen Curry 2nd best player in NBA draft" (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=135118)

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 06-10-2009 10:06 PM

Blake Griffin: "Stephen Curry 2nd best player in NBA draft"
 
http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/26880

Quote:

Jeremy (Rochester, NY)
In your opinion, who is the best player besides yourself in the draft?

Blake Griffin
Stephen Curry

Go get em Knicks

KeylessEntry 06-10-2009 10:10 PM

Re: Blake Griffin: "Stephen Curry 2nd best player in NBA draft"
 
Ron Artest thinks Brandon Roy is the best player he has ever faced (besides from some guy from his hood he played with at age 16 who is currently in jail)

Sriracha 06-10-2009 10:12 PM

Re: Blake Griffin: "Stephen Curry 2nd best player in NBA draft"
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk


Weak is the draft.

NYK-Bball 06-10-2009 10:14 PM

Re: Blake Griffin: "Stephen Curry 2nd best player in NBA draft"
 
:oldlol: :oldlol:

HanDle now your a Stephen Curry fan?Before i was saying they should get him and you kept arguing Tyreke Evans and suddenly Knicks should get him.

SAKOTXA 06-10-2009 10:17 PM

Re: Blake Griffin: "Stephen Curry 2nd best player in NBA draft"
 
watch this guy blake griffin is gonna be a big bust

Kwame Brown?

Al Thornton 06-10-2009 10:17 PM

Re: Blake Griffin: "Stephen Curry 2nd best player in NBA draft"
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
Ron Artest thinks Brandon Roy is the best player he has ever faced (besides from some guy from his hood he played with at age 16 who is currently in jail)


He based that off Roy being the only guy to put up 40 on him.

1~Gibson~1 06-10-2009 10:19 PM

Re: Blake Griffin: "Stephen Curry 2nd best player in NBA draft"
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
Ron Artest thinks Brandon Roy is the best player he has ever faced (besides from some guy from his hood he played with at age 16 who is currently in jail)

it's probably true :confusedshrug:

SAKOTXA 06-10-2009 10:19 PM

Re: Blake Griffin: "Stephen Curry 2nd best player in NBA draft"
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Thornton
He based that off Roy being the only guy to put up 40 on him.


u know what the funny thing is? kobe had 2 40 point games against him and t-mac had 4, how is he saying roy was the only one?:hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

InspiredLebowski 06-10-2009 10:21 PM

Re: Blake Griffin: "Stephen Curry 2nd best player in NBA draft"
 
Iguodala thinks he could end up being the best player in the draft. I do not. My opinion is more valuable.

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 06-10-2009 10:21 PM

Re: Blake Griffin: "Stephen Curry 2nd best player in NBA draft"
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NYK-Bball
:oldlol: :oldlol:

HanDle now your a Stephen Curry fan?Before i was saying they should get him and you kept arguing Tyreke Evans and suddenly Knicks should get him.


I wouldn't mind getting Curry now. He's been lights out in work outs but i'm still on the Tyreke/Derozen bandwagon

TheGrassIsGreen 06-10-2009 10:25 PM

Re: Blake Griffin: "Stephen Curry 2nd best player in NBA draft"
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SAKOTXA
u know what the funny thing is? kobe had 2 40 point games against him and t-mac had 4, how is he saying roy was the only one?:hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead:



What he probably meant by his statement was that he had a harder time guarding Roy then he did any other player in his career. Artest isn't the most articulate man in the league, though he is highly entertaining.

wang4three 06-10-2009 10:28 PM

Re: Blake Griffin: "Stephen Curry 2nd best player in NBA draft"
 
Blake is trying to get in Sonia's good graces.

GUUS 06-10-2009 10:30 PM

Re: Blake Griffin: "Stephen Curry 2nd best player in NBA draft"
 
Lebron loves Curry, Knicks will draft Curry just to get Lebron.

And Cavs fans still in denial. If he isnt preparing to go to the knicks, why'd he buy all of MSG hot dogs when they are the opposing teams fans?

qrich 06-10-2009 10:33 PM

Re: Blake Griffin: "Stephen Curry 2nd best player in NBA draft"
 
Demar DeRozan is the 2nd best player in this draft, not Steph.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
Ron Artest thinks Brandon Roy is the best player he has ever faced (besides from some guy from his hood he played with at age 16 who is currently in jail)


Maybe, just maybe, Artest has a tougher time against Roy than he does against anyone else he has to guard?

1~Gibson~1 06-10-2009 10:50 PM

Re: Blake Griffin: "Stephen Curry 2nd best player in NBA draft"
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUUS
Lebron loves Curry, Knicks will draft Curry just to get Lebron.

And Cavs fans still in denial. If he isnt preparing to go to the knicks, why'd he buy all of MSG hot dogs when they are the opposing teams fans?

to get their hopes up :confusedshrug:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy