Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Draft Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   ISH Mock Draft - #10 Overall - Milwaukee Bucks (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=135559)

Maniak 06-14-2009 05:59 PM

ISH Mock Draft - #10 Overall - Milwaukee Bucks

#1-Blake Griffin
#2-Ricky Rubio
#3-James Harden
#4-Brandon Jennings
#5-Hasheem Thabeet
#6-Tyreke Evans
#7-Johnny Flynn
#8-Stephen Curry
#9-Demar DeRozan

This one is tough for me. Im going to go with Jordan Hill. A Hill/Bogut pairing could either be the "Big-Men-Who-Shoulda-But-Werent pairing" or a Twin Towers combo of the '10s.

I think I will be able to do another selection today, so get your votes in fast.

Count:

Jordan Hill- 6
Jrue Holiday- 3
Eric Maynor- 1

Posterize246 06-14-2009 06:02 PM

Re: ISH Mock Draft - #10 Overall - Milwaukee Bucks

Jrue Holiday. Questions about if Ramon Sessions will be able to return/if they can afford him and Redd is coming back from serious surgery. Holiday is going to try to transform to PG but right now any guard help Bucks can get they'll take.

InspiredLebowski 06-14-2009 06:14 PM

Jordan Hill, perfect scenario for the Bucks

takeittothehoop 06-14-2009 06:15 PM

There's no way Jordan Hill will fall outside the Top 10 picks so I'm going with him. He'll be too talented for the Bucks to pass up. They're frontcourt would almost be set with Mbah a Moute/Bogut/Hill.

Snoop_Cat 06-14-2009 06:18 PM

Lost Mo Williams, Redd's hurt, Sessions will probably be too expensive. Hard to survive in this league with Luke Ridnour as your PG.

I think it's late enough to experiement someone like Teague but I think Jrue Holiday goes here.

Kebab Stall 06-14-2009 06:27 PM

Definitly Jordan Hill. So far, we've been drafting based on team needs, due to the no trading thing, rather than talent levels and I think Hill is more talented than a few of the players gone before him. I doubt Hill falls this far in the draft, but we'll what happens.

I think Hill would fit in well with the Bucks and the fact that the Bucks are able to pick someone with Hill's talent at this point, is just fantastic.

A.M.G. 06-14-2009 06:28 PM

Oh give me break, it's Jordan Hill for them since he's still available.

Jrue Holiday is incredibly overrated, the dude averaged 8 points at UCLA, he shouldn't even be a 1'n'done, let alone a top 10 pick. He might get picked that high off of potential, but you don't take him over Jordan Hill. If Hill weren't here, yeah, Holiday is a good pick. But if Hill were to fall to them in reality, the Bucks can survive a year with a PG rotation of Ridnour, Charlie Bell, and Damon Jones. it's not like Holiday will be able to start at PG in the NBA his first season, he's hardly ever played the position.

Posterize246 06-14-2009 06:33 PM

A Bogut/Hill frontcourt makes me :sleeping

qrich 06-14-2009 06:39 PM

Pretty damn easy decision here. Sessions might not be back, and Ridnour is their lone PG under contract, so you need to take the best point guard available. That being, the Bucks will select Eric Maynor out of Virginia CommonWealth.

If they want Jordan Hill, they can just sign Chris Wilcox

NYK-Bball 06-14-2009 08:09 PM

Jrue Holiday.Feel they need a perimeter who can create at 1 of the guard spots.Especially if they are getting rid of Jefferson and Sessions.

TarHeelBorn 06-14-2009 09:43 PM

Hill