Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The Ish Personalities (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13572)

ALBballer 10-11-2006 11:29 PM

The Ish Personalities

Gobb-Trash talks and pretty funny

Geewiz-Teenager who thinks he smart

Mariodeathgrip-The kid at school who would get his ears flicked b/c the other kids wanted to see how mad he can get.

Kobe24- Lazy eye

Applenader- Loves fundamental players and prefers the international game compared to N.B.A.

KBlaze- A legend with long post. Very rationale btw.

Kwajo- Nice guy with good photoshopping skills.

Adamcz- Likes Jazz and is Polish iirc.

Jerm- Most people don't like him, but I think he's funny. African and likes to talk trash.

TMOGE- Hates Wade and likes to be Gobb's sidekick.

IamtheWalrus 10-11-2006 11:30 PM

jsub...asian gangster with a fade that likes greenday

Seņor Cedric 10-11-2006 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALBballer
Geewiz-Teenager who thinks he smart

Irony?

i seen hippos 10-11-2006 11:40 PM

ced- used to come up with terrible trades until i said "ced, stop coming up with terrible trades".

Seņor Cedric 10-11-2006 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i seen hippos
ced- used to come up with terrible trades until i said "ced, stop coming up with terrible trades".

Then I ced, "OK, I'll *** on your terrible mum."

:cheers:

i seen hippos 10-11-2006 11:58 PM

then i ced, "OK, I'll insert my rod in your sister's rear."

bigboi_baller 10-12-2006 06:43 PM

This thread is really going places

I nominate it for thread of the year!

final.wrath 10-12-2006 11:55 PM

if the category was "best thread promoting high school social structure and general lameness", yes this would be the post of the year.

Jerm 10-13-2006 12:19 AM

Quote:

Jerm- Most people don't like him, but I think he's funny. African and likes to talk trash.

Oh they like me but are scared to publicly declare their love for whatever reason but they can't get enough of me. I liken them to Mark Foley who tried to hide his gay tendencies by joining the conservative party.

jaydacris 10-13-2006 12:29 AM

i like jerm. alot. :(

mariodeathgrip 10-13-2006 03:19 PM

You son of a b*tch How dare you use my name in this thread I'm going to ******* **** ****** **** ****!!! JK lol

But even though I'm 27 and not a kid it's funny that I was giving a personality of one because I do get piss and feel like hurting some one!!
But can't because I don't know were any of those guys live!! And I loose all intelligence and start posting hateful crap!!!! But only when I get mad!!

But I loved this idea for a thread and demand more ISH Personalities!!! Now!! B*tch!!! lol:roll:

BradMiller52 10-13-2006 03:38 PM

What about me???

RidonKs 10-13-2006 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mariodeathgrip
You son of a b*tch How dare you use my name in this thread I'm going to ******* **** ****** **** ****!!! JK lol

But even though I'm 27 and not a kid it's funny that I was giving a personality of one because I do get piss and feel like hurting some one!!
But can't because I don't know were any of those guys live!! And I loose all intelligence and start posting hateful crap!!!! But only when I get mad!!

But I loved this idea for a thread and demand more ISH Personalities!!! Now!! B*tch!!! lol:roll:

Holy ****. lol

AppleNader 10-13-2006 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BradMiller52
What about me???

you acknowledge a great center. Smart man:applause:

ALBballer 10-13-2006 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BradMiller52
What about me???

Sometimes I think you and Fatboy are the same person.

Quote:

I'm kind of scared of you in a serial killer type of way. I just want to say I like your avatar and I just don't want you to do some crazy ****. I seen this one shyt on the news a couple weeks ago that made me sick. Some dude was drunk and drove his car over a bridge And had his girlfriend in the trunk and she was pregnant with his kid And in the car they found a tape but it didn't say who it was to Come to think about it...his name was...

it was you.

DAMN!