Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Draft Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Green Room Invites Announced (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=136795)

Posterize246 06-23-2009 05:10 PM

Green Room Invites Announced

Quote:

Stephen Curry (Davidson)
Austin Daye (Gonzaga),
DeMar DeRozan (USC),
Tyreke Evans (Memphis)
Jonny Flynn (Syracuse)
Blake Griffin (Oklahoma)
Tyler Hansbrough (North Carolina)
James Harden (Arizona State)
Gerald Henderson (Duke)
Jordan Hill (Arizona)
Jrue Holiday (UCLA)
Brandon Jennings (Lottomatica Virtus Roma, Italy)
Ricky Rubio (DKV Joventut Badalona, Spain)
Hasheem Thabeet (UConn)
Terrence Williams (Louisville)

Austin Daye may be sitting for a while.

Snoop_Cat 06-23-2009 05:13 PM

Re: Green Room Invites Announced

Where the **** is Earl Clark, and maybe James Johnson...

Daye = this year's Rashard Lewis but worse

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 06-23-2009 10:46 PM

Looks like T'wolves or Kings will be taking Evans so hopefully Holiday doesn't get booed by Knick fans......

Kebab Stall 06-24-2009 03:55 AM

Earl Clark not being there is disgraceful.

Anyway, Daye and Hansbrough could be the last 2 sitting. With Daye being the last, by far.

dab0yech0 06-24-2009 04:05 AM

I say Hansbrough will be last one sitting

PQ13 06-24-2009 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
Earl Clark not being there is disgraceful.

Anyway, Daye and Hansbrough could be the last 2 sitting. With Daye being the last, by far.

I could see that too.
Henderson might be slipping if Cats don't take him, joining the competition of "the last man sitting" with TH and Daye

Looptroop 06-24-2009 04:32 AM

I think Psycho T will be sitting for longer than Daye. Daye's got game, but he needs to hit the weight room. He's got more room to grow than Psycho T, who's probably maxed out his abilities. I see Daye as a less eccentric and, well, dumb, Anthony Randolph. I think Daye could go to the Suns (14) or the T-Wolves (18).

Kebab Stall 06-24-2009 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ13
I could see that too.
Henderson might be slipping if Cats don't take him, joining the competition of "the last man sitting" with TH and Daye

I think the Bobcats are either going to take Williams or Henderson. Which ever one the Cats don't take, could be sitting for a while. Williams less so though.

boozehound 06-24-2009 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Looptroop
I think Psycho T will be sitting for longer than Daye. Daye's got game, but he needs to hit the weight room. He's got more room to grow than Psycho T, who's probably maxed out his abilities. I see Daye as a less eccentric and, well, dumb, Anthony Randolph. I think Daye could go to the Suns (14) or the T-Wolves (18).

his frame will limit any real weight gain he can achieve. I see him being something of a mis-match (good or bad) in that he wont be quick enough for top sf (neither is tay tay, but he knows how to use his length, something daye hasnt displayed yet) and he will get his ass abused by most 4s (excluding the tweeners like marion and jamison). I still like the kid, but im torn on whether I want my team (pistons) to draft him. I dont really want mullens either.

Looptroop 06-24-2009 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boozehound
his frame will limit any real weight gain he can achieve. I see him being something of a mis-match (good or bad) in that he wont be quick enough for top sf (neither is tay tay, but he knows how to use his length, something daye hasnt displayed yet) and he will get his ass abused by most 4s (excluding the tweeners like marion and jamison). I still like the kid, but im torn on whether I want my team (pistons) to draft him. I dont really want mullens either.

You can't say he doesn't have a high skill level though. His frame is quite literally a weakness, but he puts the ball on the floor and can has good instincts. There's virtually no way he doesn't add 10-15 lbs. of muscle his rookie year. Not that he's Kevin Durant, but Durant was just as skinny. If he doesn't get over 200+ his first year in the league, the team trainer should be fired.