Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Lakers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   OT: Michael Jackson is dead?!!?!?!?!?!? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137170)

lakerfreak 06-25-2009 06:33 PM

OT: Michael Jackson is dead?!!?!?!?!?!?

This is devastating.

I can't find a link now...but everyone is telling me from the states that he just died....Im upset. He was such a legend at what he did.

Im really sad right now.

Laker Magic 32 06-25-2009 06:37 PM

Re: OT: Michael Jackson is dead?!!?!?!?!?!?

He hasn't died, but he is in a coma...go on to the CNN frontpage

www.cnn.com

Laker Magic 32 06-25-2009 06:39 PM

Nvm...he has past away

wow, wat a somber feeling

lakerfreak 06-25-2009 06:41 PM

This definitely deserved its own thread....did I mention Im so sad and depressed rght now?

Jesus Christ....

big baller 06-25-2009 06:43 PM

RIP

:cry::cry:

ihatetimthomas 06-25-2009 07:57 PM

Me and my girl were planning on going to his concert in London in January. This shyt really suckss. RIP MJ you are finally at peace

kobesabi 06-25-2009 09:00 PM

Pick your link, it's all here

http://news.google.com/news/more?pz=...BogM&topic= h

DKLaker 06-25-2009 09:03 PM

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm a huge fan!!!!

Just 2 days ago I was thinking about The Jacksons Victory Tour concert at Dodger Stadium in 1984. I had seats in the 5th row from the stage dead center, I talked to Ed McMahon who was sitting 6 rows behind me and got him to autograph my program, he was really nice and funny.
I also had a huge broad shouldered guy sitting directly in front of me and I kept seeing him sign autographs so I leaned forward.......O.J Simpson, so I got him to Autograph my program too. Janet Jackson and Debarge were 2 aisles over and I got autos from them too. Michael was even much more amazing live than ever on video, I've never seen anyone move like that before or since. It was one of my best memories.
Now I sit here......Michael=Dead, Ed McMahon=Dead, OJ Simpson=Prison, Janet and Debarge=Divorced..........WOW!!!!!!! Getting Old Sucks!!!!!

lakerfreak 06-25-2009 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DKLaker
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm a huge fan!!!!

Just 2 days ago I was thinking about The Jacksons Victory Tour concert at Dodger Stadium in 1984. I had seats in the 5th row from the stage dead center, I talked to Ed McMahon who was sitting 6 rows behind me and got him to autograph my program, he was really nice and funny.
I also had a huge broad shouldered guy sitting directly in front of me and I kept seeing him sign autographs so I leaned forward.......O.J Simpson, so I got him to Autograph my program too. Janet Jackson and Debarge were 2 aisles over and I got autos from them too. Michael was even much more amazing live than ever on video, I've never seen anyone move like that before or since. It was one of my best memories.
Now I sit here......Michael=Dead, Ed McMahon=Dead, OJ Simpson=Prison, Janet and Debarge=Divorced..........WOW!!!!!!! Getting Old Sucks!!!!!

Hopefully you don't have to add "Kobe=retired" to that list anytime soon ahaha.

gts 06-25-2009 10:15 PM

I think my best memory of Jackson was during the 80's. while he was performing at the grammys, fred astaire was in the front row and the camera would cut to his face and he was so amazed and excited to see jackson perform...
to me it was a rarely seen passing of a torch moment and you could sense just from his body langage and smile astaire was proud to see the torch would be in such great hands..

DKLaker 06-25-2009 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gts
I think my best memory of Jackson was during the 80's. while he was performing at the grammys, fred astaire was in the front row and the camera would cut to his face and he was so amazed and excited to see jackson perform...
to me it was a rarely seen passing of a torch moment and you could sense just from his body langage and smile astaire was proud to see the torch would be in such great hands..

Yeah!!! I remember that....it was a very powerful moment!!!!!

mamba24 07-02-2009 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DKLaker
Yeah!!! I remember that....it was a very powerful moment!!!!!

The man was a racist...his kids are not even his kids... they have no idea how they are with him....he did not like his colour...

sure he was lonely had family problems and did not get with his dad...

but cmon this is the guy who started the king of pop slogan for the awards shows in 1990.

its sad to know he died but i dont give a rats ass for ppl like him...boo have pity on me...im lonely...get over it...so are soo many others born without parents yet go on to live great lives...

Only the strong survive and thats a fact....king of pop...yea rite...popped his pills and his heart thats all.

im not a hater im a realist...love his music...but i keep it real..

MJ is alive...no one likes him...now hes dead...oh micheal..he was soo sweet...go suck on it...

im gonna stay true

AJ2k8 07-02-2009 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamba24
The man was a racist...his kids are not even his kids... they have no idea how they are with him....he did not like his colour...

but cmon this is the guy who started the king of pop slogan for the awards shows in 1990.

its sad to know he died but i dont give a rats ass for ppl like him...boo have pity on me...im lonely...get over it...so are soo many others born without parents yet go on to live great lives...

Only the strong survive and thats a fact....king of pop...yea rite...popped his pills and his heart thats all.

[b]MJ is alive...no one likes him...now hes dead...oh micheal..he was soo sweet...go suck on it...[b/]

im gonna stay true

Hmm, i think its more like those who were once indifferent now like him and those who didn't like him are now indifferent... we all have our own opinions though.

fiddy 07-02-2009 08:14 PM

Not a big fan but he was a huge. RIP MJ.

ihatetimthomas 07-02-2009 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamba24

MJ is alive...no one likes him...now hes dead...oh micheal..he was soo sweet...go suck on it...

im gonna stay true

How do you know he was a racist? Do you know him? Maybe he was sterile or incapable of having kids.