Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Orlando Magic Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Anybody got a VC jersey yet? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=140050)

Huey Freeman 07-16-2009 02:06 AM

Anybody got a VC jersey yet?

Just wanted to see if any Magic fans got theirs yet...

HylianNightmare 07-17-2009 12:25 PM

Re: Anybody got a VC jersey yet?

i'm going to have to wait a bit to see if i want to get one, i like vince and the pieces he brings but i still want to wait and see

Huey Freeman 07-18-2009 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
i'm going to have to wait a bit to see if i want to get one, i like vince and the pieces he brings but i still want to wait and see

Yeah, there's a possibility he'll only spend two years or so with us. Depends on how we gel and how far we get.

HylianNightmare 07-18-2009 11:30 PM

Exactly i had just gotten a Rafer jersey too, i was so hopeful he would accept a backup role, so now i'm just an idiot with a useless jersey

Huey Freeman 07-19-2009 12:59 PM

Quote:

Exactly i had just gotten a Rafer jersey too, i was so hopeful he would accept a backup role, so now i'm just an idiot with a useless jersey

My friend actually bought a Gortat jersey a few months ago. He's lucky that the Magic matched his contract offer. However, I wouldn't be surprised if his jersey becomes useless in December.

But think of the Rafer Alston jersey this way...

He was the starting PG that got us to the NBA Finals for the first time in fourteen years. I'll always remember him on our team.

HylianNightmare 07-19-2009 11:08 PM

oh yeah i don't really hate the jersey i loved Rafer way before we had him, but i'm OCD and cannot wear jerseys of players that aren't on the same team anymore, so my Rafer Jerseys will now retire into my closet along with tmac, vince from Toronto, shaq with Phoenix and my Courtney Lee...

GudmH 07-20-2009 02:32 PM

Quote:

oh yeah i don't really hate the jersey i loved Rafer way before we had him, but i'm OCD and cannot wear jerseys of players that aren't on the same team anymore, so my Rafer Jerseys will now retire into my closet along with tmac, vince from Toronto, shaq with Phoenix and my Courtney Lee...

Thats tough dude.

I'll give you 150 bucks for the lot ;)

Huey Freeman 07-20-2009 04:10 PM

Quote:

I love wearing jerseys where the player doesn't play for that team anymore. Makes it seem more valuable to me IMO.

You got a Shaq Phoenix jersey? Wow, I'm surprised.

I got a Shaq Miami jersey, I definitely love wearing that one.

GudmH 07-20-2009 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huey Freeman
I love wearing jerseys where the player doesn't play for that team anymore. Makes it seem more valuable to me IMO.

You got a Shaq Phoenix jersey? Wow, I'm surprised.

I got a Shaq Miami jersey, I definitely love wearing that one.

Same here. If i like the player, I wear the jersey. Same goes with my football*soccer* jerseys.

HylianNightmare 07-21-2009 04:36 PM

i still like them i guess i'm a collector but i just can't bring myself to wear them, i do regret not getting a ben wallace when he played here

Huey Freeman 07-21-2009 05:20 PM

Quote:

i still like them i guess i'm a collector but i just can't bring myself to wear them, i do regret not getting a ben wallace when he played here

Same here (as you can see in the avatar). :cry:

Jerz Netz 07-21-2009 05:59 PM

im gonna buy a blue carter jersey. is he still gonna be #15?

Huey Freeman 07-21-2009 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerz Netz
im gonna buy a blue carter jersey. is he still gonna be #15?

Yep, he has #15.

HylianNightmare 07-21-2009 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huey Freeman
Same here (as you can see in the avatar). :cry:

yeah i had kinda forgotten about it and then i saw your avey made me regret not getting one all over again

Huey Freeman 07-21-2009 11:18 PM

Quote:

yeah i had kinda forgotten about it and then i saw your avey made me regret not getting one all over again

Well, I hope for the day Mitchell & Ness makes that jersey.

They've made more obscure ones before (like an Atlanta Falcons Brett Favre jersey).