Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Memphis Grizzlies Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   NBA schedule unveiled (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142270)

berraco 08-04-2009 06:06 PM

NBA schedule unveiled

So we start at home against Detroit on the 28th October...

http://www.nba.com/grizzlies/schedule/

gasolina 08-04-2009 07:25 PM

Re: NBA schedule unveiled

for 3 years straight we get only 1 nationally televised game... pathetic.

I don't get why teams like the Suns get a lot of TV time. It seems each time I tune into ESPN its the Suns vs someone.

Bcogswell 08-05-2009 02:25 AM

Cant wait for Raptors vs Grizzlies.

Going to be interesting how Derozan and Thabeet fair out.

jailer 08-05-2009 04:56 AM

We have alot of winable games in our first 20. I think we should be 9-11 after the first 20. Thats not a bad start.

LebrickJames84' 08-05-2009 12:44 PM

Wow with OJ Mayo and Rudy Gay i am surprised you guys only got 1 National televised game and 1 game on NBA TV. that's a damn shame. At least i'll be able to watch them on league pass. :rockon:

Mississippi 08-05-2009 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LebrickJames84'
Wow with OJ Mayo and Rudy Gay i am surprised you guys only got 1 National televised game and 1 game on NBA TV. that's a damn shame. At least i'll be able to watch them on league pass. :rockon:

We usually get the MLK day game every year and that's about it. I have FSN South so I get to watch all most all the games. Any of you planning on going to any of them? I'm thinking of going to the Dec 22 game so I can see Monta and Steph Curry.

Kebab Stall 08-05-2009 05:52 PM

Damn, we start off with a lot of away games.

Also, why do we only get 4 or 5 Sunday games and a team like Toronto plays nearly every damn Sunday? I think Toronto have 20 or something Sunday games.

Being a Brit, I love Sunday games, since they're usually shown really early, meaning I don't have to stay up until 3 in the morning just to watch a game.

brandonislegend 08-06-2009 12:08 AM

yes they play the clippers 3 times in LA, ill be at ALL of those games :D

jailer 08-06-2009 05:13 AM

Im definiely gonna get a power pack. Its a set of 14 home games, for those who dont know.

Maniak 08-08-2009 01:09 PM

Suns get lots of time because they are an exciting running team who can get a crowd fired up.

Im kinda sad the Grizzlies arent as televised, but I might be getting a hold of League Pass again, well, I hope I can.

jailer 08-09-2009 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maniak
Suns get lots of time because they are an exciting running team who can get a crowd fired up.

Im kinda sad the Grizzlies arent as televised, but I might be getting a hold of League Pass again, well, I hope I can.

The suns arent the team of a few years ago. They can still run but arent the high flying 120 point a night avg team that amazed crowds four seasons ago.

Maniak 08-09-2009 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jailer
The suns arent the team of a few years ago. They can still run but arent the high flying 120 point a night avg team that amazed crowds four seasons ago.

:ohwell: Why does everyone say this? Yeah, we lost some key R N G pieces, but we're still doing R N G next season, and still have Stat, Barbs, Richardson, and Nash.

Suns are getting underlooked. On another board a guy is trying to argue the Thunder and Clippers are leagues ahead of the Suns and that they have a crappy starting 5, no depth at all, and no chemsitry....

Sorry for changing the topic :lol

jailer 08-10-2009 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maniak
:ohwell: Why does everyone say this? Yeah, we lost some key R N G pieces, but we're still doing R N G next season, and still have Stat, Barbs, Richardson, and Nash.

Suns are getting underlooked. On another board a guy is trying to argue the Thunder and Clippers are leagues ahead of the Suns and that they have a crappy starting 5, no depth at all, and no chemsitry....

Sorry for changing the topic :lol

Im not saying the griz are better than the suns. And im not saying the suns are a bad team. Im just saying the suns arent nearly the offensive juggernaut that they used to be. When they had Joe Johnson, Barbosa, Bell, Q-rich, "STATS", Nash, and others. That team was amazing to watch. The squad this season is not as good and wont be as good as the team I was just talking about.