Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Oklahoma City Thunder Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   What do you guys see Kevin Durant averaging next season? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142584)

unknown101 08-07-2009 12:06 AM

What do you guys see Kevin Durant averaging next season?
 
Kevin Durant - Predict his stats


26ppg/8rpg/4apg 48% shooting/42% 3pt/ 87%ft


What you think

frmsea2okc 08-08-2009 07:53 PM

Re: What do you guys see Kevin Durant averaging next season?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by unknown101
Kevin Durant - Predict his stats


26ppg/8rpg/4apg 48% shooting/42% 3pt/ 87%ft


What you think


33.8 ppg/ 6.8 rpg/ 5.3 apg for the all nba first teamer. (at power forward):hammertime:
westbrook could have a 21/8 type of year with around 5.5rpg
green could even off the bench go 15/7
harden (roy if it werent for griffin) 18 and 4 and 4 ish
seem reasonable?
okc 8th seed barely beating out golden state & the clippers.

i think this is gonna be the year for kd35. i think he'll lead the league in ppg and okc is gonna make the jump into the playoffs. they'll be deadly for the next few years. add in two first round pics in next years draft and you could have a starting lineup of westbrook (allstar calibur)
harden
durant
green
mullins
with ibaka, livingston, kristic and 2 sick rookies like a derrick favors and solomon alabi. GO SONICS FOR LIFE

Buffalobraves 08-09-2009 02:20 PM

Re: What do you guys see Kevin Durant averaging next season?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by frmsea2okc
33.8 ppg/ 6.8 rpg/ 5.3 apg for the all nba first teamer. (at power forward):hammertime:
westbrook could have a 21/8 type of year with around 5.5rpg
green could even off the bench go 15/7
harden (roy if it werent for griffin) 18 and 4 and 4 ish
seem reasonable?
okc 8th seed barely beating out golden state & the clippers.

i think this is gonna be the year for kd35. i think he'll lead the league in ppg and okc is gonna make the jump into the playoffs. they'll be deadly for the next few years. add in two first round pics in next years draft and you could have a starting lineup of westbrook (allstar calibur)
harden
durant
green
mullins
with ibaka, livingston, kristic and 2 sick rookies like a derrick favors and solomon alabi. GO SONICS FOR LIFE

Im optimistic about next season too but I think those numbers are a little unrealistic. I don't think Durant is going to put up 33 points a game especially at PF. Maybe just maybe at SF. I doubt Westbrook will ever average 8 assists per game although the 21 PPG could happen in the future.

I'd say Durant's stat line will look a little something like this next year

28.2 PPG/ 6.9 RPG/ 3.0 APG/ 39 MPG

The Joker 08-09-2009 05:16 PM

Re: What do you guys see Kevin Durant averaging next season?
 
30 PPG, 7 RPG, 4 APG, 45% FG

I would love to see Durant excel defensively he can be a monster with his wingspan.

unknown101 08-10-2009 11:31 PM

Re: What do you guys see Kevin Durant averaging next season?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Joker
30 PPG, 7 RPG, 4 APG, 45% FG

I would love to see Durant excel defensively he can be a monster with his wingspan.



longer wingspan than Howard and Yao, the kid is just amazing.


Another Q, is he the best shooter in the NBA?

The Joker 08-11-2009 09:01 AM

Re: What do you guys see Kevin Durant averaging next season?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by unknown101
longer wingspan than Howard and Yao, the kid is just amazing.


Another Q, is he the best shooter in the NBA?

In my opinion he's definitely in top 10 and maybe top 5

Magic Vinsanity 09-12-2009 06:34 AM

Re: What do you guys see Kevin Durant averaging next season?
 
He needs to bulk up a little bit, he is still a rail. Loads of talent, if he got stronger he would be even better.

ZeN 09-13-2009 12:24 AM

Re: What do you guys see Kevin Durant averaging next season?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Joker
30 PPG, 7 RPG, 4 APG, 45% FG

I would love to see Durant excel defensively he can be a monster with his wingspan.


This..

qrich 09-21-2009 02:32 AM

Re: What do you guys see Kevin Durant averaging next season?
 
Damn, people really expect Durant to tear it up.

I'm going to say we see a solid 27.8/6.8/4.1 from him on 48/89/43 shooting.

catzhernandez 10-04-2009 09:37 PM

Re: What do you guys see Kevin Durant averaging next season?
 
14/6/3

Season ending injury game 1 in the 3rd quarter. :lol


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy