Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Clippers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Lakers Vs Clippers Tonight (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14452)

schyza 10-19-2006 06:40 PM

Lakers Vs Clippers Tonight

I canít wait for this game! Want to see the Lakers bench out there getting experience and Iím hoping Mike Dunleavy plays the Clippers bench for the majority so it wonít be a total blow out and will make for a fun game to watch probably will be a sloppy game but a game non the less to fulfill the basketball craving.

Did the Clips pick up Guillermo Diaz? I see him on the roster as a ** unrestricted free agent. Do any of you know if he has been working out with the Clips? Sorry for my Clipper ignorance but I havenít heard any news about the kid since the pre draft camp when he was being all hyped up after that all I know is the Clippers got him. Anyways good luck tonight :rockon:

lakerfreak 10-19-2006 06:47 PM

to remind u clipps and lake fans

This is not a game where the winner has bragging rights.

We are simply checking out the new fellas and the type of competition you guys have for this year.

Good luck to both teams.

*Runs to room and quickly prays in front of kobe poster* :D

schyza 10-19-2006 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lakerfreak
to remind u clipps and lake fans

This is not a game where the winner has bragging rights.

We are simply checking out the new fellas and the type of competition you guys have for this year.

Good luck to both teams.

*Runs to room and quickly prays in front of kobe poster* :D

:roll: to funny I'm with ya 100% well except the *Runs to room and quickly prays in front of kobe poster* only because I don't have a Kobe poster lol

lakerfreak 10-19-2006 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schyza
:roll: to funny I'm with ya 100% well except the *Runs to room and quickly prays in front of kobe poster* only because I don't have a Kobe poster lol

lol...I have a gigantic one...takes up half my wall.

Anyways clipper fans.
I am looking for korolev to do some good things.

Hes still very young. Good luck with that man.

dab0yech0 10-19-2006 07:15 PM

Guillermo Diaz will be playing overseas this year.

This game wont mean anything so I hope Laker and Clipper fans dont get too excited about it. Its probaly gonna be James Singleton, Jawad Williams, and Daniel Ewing vs Sasha Farmar Walton and Bynum this whole game

lakerfreak 10-19-2006 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dab0yech0
Guillermo Diaz will be playing overseas this year.

This game wont mean anything so I hope Laker and Clipper fans dont get too excited about it. Its probaly gonna be James Singleton, Jawad Williams, and Daniel Ewing vs Sasha Farmar Walton and Bynum this whole game

3 on 3

lol nice

mokhak darib!!!

qrich 10-20-2006 12:13 AM

Put in Korolev already, no one wants to see Murray's old ass in the game.