Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ricky Rubio officially traded to Barcelona. May come to Wolves in 2011-12 (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=145403)

Jonelo 08-25-2009 11:32 PM

Ricky Rubio officially traded to Barcelona. May come to Wolves in 2011-12
 
http://www.lavanguardia.es/deportes/...rentino-p.html

The digital version of the "La Vanguardia" , maybe the most prestigious newspaper of Barcelona , asserts that is closed the deal between FC Barcelona and DKV Joventud, the agreement will be official in few hours. Something more than 3.5 million of buyout. The contract might be to 5 years, with a cheap buyout since the third year - 700.000 euros ?

Lebron23 08-25-2009 11:34 PM

Re: Ricky Rubio "drama" . The end very near
 
Ok


Are you from Spain?

How can I watch the Euroleague Online?

Jonelo 08-25-2009 11:52 PM

Re: Ricky Rubio "drama" . The end very near
 
You have something like the "League Pass" of the NBA in the Euroleague . Still can not purchase the pass of the Euroleague.

http://euroleague.infrontams.tv/#

http://www.euroleague.net/


I think ESPN has also broadcasting some time Euroleague matches, but I'm not sure.

The other option is to seek illegal links, but quality is usually not good.

Unfortunately, the Euroleague are not many games, the national leagues are still a drag to play a Euroleague with many games between teams of high level

Lebron23 08-25-2009 11:54 PM

Re: Ricky Rubio "drama" . The end very near
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonelo
You have something like the "League Pass" of the NBA in the Euroleague . Still can not purchase the pass of the Euroleague.

http://euroleague.infrontams.tv/#

http://www.euroleague.net/


I think ESPN has also broadcasting some time Euroleague matches, but I'm not sure.

The other option is to seek illegal links, but quality is usually not good.

Unfortunately, the Euroleague are not many games, the national leagues are still a drag to play a Euroleague with many games between teams of high level


Thanks

Repped

Huey Freeman 08-26-2009 12:19 AM

Re: Ricky Rubio "drama" . The end very near
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lebron23
Thanks

Repped

NBA TV shows games as well.

Reverend Hoops 08-26-2009 09:27 AM

Ricky Rubio to Barcelona may be done deal
 
http://www.marca.com/2009/08/26/balo...251278631.html

Quote:

Ricky Rubio, the 5th pick of the Minnesota Timberwolves in this year's draft, has agreed to terms on a contract with Regal Barcelona.

The Spanish team will pay a buyout of 3.7 million Euros, approximately $5.3 million, to Rubio's previous team, Joventut.

Rubio will sign a six-year agreement that contains an affordable buyout in 2011.

bagelred 08-26-2009 09:29 AM

Re: Ricky Rubio to Barcelona done deal
 
Sooooooooooo........this means he's not coming to NBA for at least 2 years? :confusedshrug:

ProfessorMurder 08-26-2009 09:35 AM

Re: Ricky Rubio to Barcelona done deal
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bagelred
Sooooooooooo........this means he's not coming to NBA for at least 2 years? :confusedshrug:


Sooooooooo... This means the T'Wolves are just as retarded as they've ever been.

twolvesfan 08-26-2009 09:37 AM

Re: Ricky Rubio to Barcelona done deal
 
this sucks. wait a minute, the source is marca. although im 99% this time it is actually real marca is notoriously unreliable, id wait until a more reputable source comes out. see you in 2010 ricky

bagelred 08-26-2009 09:41 AM

Re: Ricky Rubio to Barcelona done deal
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Sooooooooo... This means the T'Wolves are just as retarded as they've ever been.


Maybe not. Maybe it's a good thing.

Rubio gets more seasoned in professional league for another two years, takes his lumps and when he's even better, he'll come over to TWolves. Minny will still have him on his 4 year rookie scale.

Let's face it, Minny doesn't care if they win or lose now. They probably WANT to lose more to get some higher draft picks, although they'll never admit that publicly. Why else would they trade a decent player in Richardson for a stiff like Blount?

This will be a good thing for Minny, just need patience.

Or just trade him to NYK? :lol We'll take him.

godofgods 08-26-2009 09:47 AM

Re: Ricky Rubio to Barcelona done deal
 
Damn, that's too bad. He could've instantly turned the Wolves into contender.

twolvesfan 08-26-2009 09:50 AM

Re: Ricky Rubio to Barcelona done deal
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bagelred
Maybe not. Maybe it's a good thing.

Rubio gets more seasoned in professional league for another two years, takes his lumps and when he's even better, he'll come over to TWolves. Minny will still have him on his 4 year rookie scale.

Let's face it, Minny doesn't care if they win or lose now. They probably WANT to lose more to get some higher draft picks, although they'll never admit that publicly. Why else would they trade a decent player in Richardson for a stiff like Blount?

This will be a good thing for Minny, just need patience.

Or just trade him to NYK? :lol We'll take him.

+1 well said. only thing i disagree with is you calling Qrich a decent player:oldlol: . anyway Kahn has said in the past that he hopes to have this roster set by the start of the season after this one

bagelred 08-26-2009 09:59 AM

Re: Ricky Rubio to Barcelona done deal
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by twolvesfan
+1 well said. only thing i disagree with is you calling Qrich a decent player:oldlol: . anyway Kahn has said in the past that he hopes to have this roster set by the start of the season after this one


Haha....well Q isn't THAT bad, and he's much better than Blount. And Q seemed like a player TWolves could use, so you could see they have no care in the world about winning. Just saving bucks for now and being as bad as possible.

Teams draft players and wait for them. It happens alot. Celtics waited for Bird for a year. Spurs waited for Robinson to finish Navy stint. But we live in such a NOW culture, everyone thinks Kahn is a fool. Kahn is very smart and his patience will pay off......

Jonelo 08-26-2009 10:05 AM

Re: Ricky Rubio to Barcelona done deal
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by twolvesfan
this sucks. wait a minute, the source is marca. although im 99% this time it is actually real marca is notoriously unreliable, id wait until a more reputable source comes out. see you in 2010 ricky


http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=144767

Lakas Fan Yo 08-26-2009 10:17 AM

Re: Ricky Rubio to Barcelona done deal
 
It was announced on ERT World. It's official according to them. He will make $2.8 million per season on a 6 year contract. Buyouts after the 2nd and 3rd years are possible. The 2nd year buyout would be much bigger than the 3rd year buyout.

Rubio in other words will officially play with Barca for the next 2-3 seasons.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy