Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Houston Rockets Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   The return of Tracy McGrady and the Rockets (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=146)

Spiderman08 24 06-03-2006 06:06 PM

The return of Tracy McGrady and the Rockets

I think Rockets and McGrady will have a huge season next year.

Seems like everyone forgot about McGrady but when he's healthy, he's a top 5 player.
Everyone is talking about Kobe, Wade, LeBron but T Mac is just as talented as those 3 guys.

T Mac will be healthy next year and Rockets will be great.

Healthy T Mac + Yao + their role players + a high draft pick...

Rockets will be the real deal next year. Book it.

The REAL Next KNICK 06-03-2006 06:08 PM

Rockets are going to have a good comeback year, still to me the new york knicks are going to have the best come back year..laugh all you want

Orealius 06-03-2006 06:11 PM

If healthy, the Rockets are a very dangerous team. With the right pick in the draft and a key free agent signing, the Rockets will be contenders once again next season.

The REAL Next KNICK 06-03-2006 06:12 PM

maybe they can get mike james.

MaxFly 06-03-2006 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The REAL Next KNICK
Rockets are going to have a good comeback year, still to me the new york knicks are going to have the best come back year..laugh all you want

Ok...

Well we're still waiting for emoticons... but we'll get back to you...

bracer028 06-03-2006 06:12 PM

not if the power forward is juwan howard

and ryan bowen as the sf

Juvenile 06-03-2006 06:13 PM

Yao + TMac should have them win 50 wins, if not it's save to say that both are overrated stat-padders. They should be slightly better than Kobe/Odom and probably as good as LeBron + whoever you want to call his second option.

AKADS 06-03-2006 06:13 PM

I can't wait to see how TMAc plays with a dominate big man. TMac should be well rested and Yoa hopefully has a healthy season.

Rokcets are goin to be a top tier team next yr.

Pistol Pete 06-03-2006 06:13 PM

I don't think anyone denies the talent that the Houston Rockets have, however, many including myself, question whether or not Tracy McGrady can stay healthy. His injuries have been a major problem, and it's not certain whether he can overcome them.

However, if he were able to get over all his problems, the Houston Rockets would be a serious threat in the Western Conference. McGrady, Ming along with their draft pick will cause serious problems for alot of teams.

AppleNader 06-03-2006 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaxFly
Ok...

Well we're still waiting for emoticons... but we'll get back to you...

Banks91 06-03-2006 06:14 PM

I personally can't wait for next season.

Spurs are already out, and Rockets didn't make it.
This postseason has been a disappointment, a let down for me.
(not quality wise, just in how i hoped it would end).

Spike Spiegel 06-03-2006 06:15 PM

With a healthy McGrady and Yao, plus a guy at #8 who is likely to be a contributor...I like their chances to get back to the playoffs.

Banks91 06-03-2006 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike Spiegel
With a healthy McGrady and Yao, plus a guy at #8 who is likely to be a contributor...I like their chances to get back to the playoffs.

Forget playoffs, i wouldn't be surprised if they won the ring.

GoRapz 06-03-2006 06:16 PM

Grady's not gonna be the same next season

AppleNader 06-03-2006 06:16 PM

Tracy McGrady has a lazy eye right?

How badly is his vision impaired? I would assume that if one eye is looking straight ahead and the other one is wobbling around, his vision would be ****ed right?