Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Is Cristiano Ronaldo the most talented player in the world? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14623)

ManUtd 10-21-2006 06:03 AM

Is Cristiano Ronaldo the most talented player in the world?

Easily the most talented player in the world IMO

loot 10-21-2006 06:06 AM

Bye.

Lei 10-21-2006 06:07 AM

You should've at least put "OT" in front of the title.

But anyways, the most talented in football is Ronaldinho.

Da KO King 10-21-2006 06:09 AM

First let me say if you want to post off topic stuff at least put an OT in front of it. Its just common courtesy cause some people will click any topic not marked OT.

Secondly,

kumquat 10-21-2006 06:30 AM

Is this a soccer forum. Get the **** outta here.

and i agree secondly hennnnnnrrrrrrry

sonics0034 10-21-2006 06:40 AM

I belive Ha Seung Jin has more talent than C.Ronaldo in basketball-wise, so C.Ronaldo is not the most talented

Sharas 10-21-2006 06:52 AM

i'm also an united fan but response is HELL,NO!!! i can't believe this question is serious...do you watch any other teams than united sometimes?

LakersDynasty 10-21-2006 06:54 AM

Ronaldinho easily.

chains5000 10-21-2006 07:56 AM

:stupid:

ManUtd 10-21-2006 08:30 AM

Henry? Yes, mad talented, can't deny that. He's got it all.

Ronaldinho OTOH is kinda declining. He's not the player he was last year. Last year will be remembered as the best year of his career. Even Ronaldinho himself said that he can't top last years performance ever again. Besides, he's not all that fast.

The fact is though that both Henry and Ronaldinho weren't as good as my man Cristiano when they were 21.

Cristiano has more tricks than anyone else and he has blinding speed.
He still needs to work on his passing and crossing but once he masters that, it's over. He will be the best player in the world.

21, he's only 21. Remember that, people.

When you watch Cristiano, all you see is endless talent. He's so damn talented, it's unbelieveable..

I'm telling you all..he's most attractive and most talented.

Skywalker 10-21-2006 08:50 AM

Messi dont play defense all that well but hes the best with the ball IMO.

West-Side 10-21-2006 01:29 PM

It's hard to make an arguement for the best soccer player in the world, but CR is NOT better then Henry or Rhonaldinho...so quit fooling yourself, because he's 21 that gives him the edge? :rollingeyes:

He's on the level of Messi, Eto and Rooney. He's probably top 10 in the world right now, and will one day be the best on the planet...unless Messi can become a great two way player, but right now hell no.

eboloid 10-21-2006 01:36 PM

Why are you trying to make me hate Cristina? I had just accepted him recently as a non-*****, but now you, you terribly worthless person are fellating him in my backyard. I can't take it.

DEATH TO THE DEMON CRISTIANO RONALDO

Phesto 10-21-2006 01:57 PM

These kind of threads just make people hate the player. He's having an awesome season, so why not just let his play do the talking? It's such a subjective and easily debateable topic that doesn't need to be made, especially in a basketball forum.

He is certainly a world-class player and is definitely a pleasure to watch (unless you're a fan of the team he's playing...I feel bad for the side-backs sometimes :D)

PureElement 10-21-2006 01:58 PM

Ronaldiniho >>> Anyone you've mention.