Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   0T- What Would You Do To Get Laid (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14745)

IBLEEDGREEN43 10-22-2006 05:51 PM

0T- What Would You Do To Get Laid

whats up everybody.. me and my girlfriend been together about 10 months now.. and recently we have been fighting because my bankroll aint enough to get my girlfriend what she wants, on a weekly basis.. including this 200 dollar jacket from abercrombie..

i have been saving up for weeks and weeks.. and have 140 bucks right now.. i need just a little more, and i will be able to purchase this amazing jacket..

am i incredibly whipped.. trying to be a nice guy... or just plain stupid..

because as the weeks roll on, i feel stupider and stupider saving up all this money

put urself in my situation.. make a girl happy, and get laid... or have her pissed.. and get nothing.. how would u handle it

jaydacris 10-22-2006 05:54 PM

sounds like ur financial situation isnt that great, take care of urself first, not dat gold digger!

bigkingsfan 10-22-2006 05:57 PM

If you're on a limited budget she should understand, and stop requesting material items like a 200$ jacket. If you've already hit, move on. If not buy the jacket, hit and quit.

hateraid 10-22-2006 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IBLEEDGREEN43
whats up everybody.. me and my girlfriend been together about 10 months now.. and recently we have been fighting because my bankroll aint enough to get my girlfriend what she wants, on a weekly basis.. including this 200 dollar jacket from abercrombie..

i have been saving up for weeks and weeks.. and have 140 bucks right now.. i need just a little more, and i will be able to purchase this amazing jacket..

am i incredibly whipped.. trying to be a nice guy... or just plain stupid..

because as the weeks roll on, i feel stupider and stupider saving up all this money

put urself in my situation.. make a girl happy, and get laid... or have her pissed.. and get nothing.. how would u handle it

I would ask her for something ridiculous and see if she would supply. Otherwise, dude, grow balls.

picc84 10-22-2006 05:57 PM

You've been saving for weeks and weeks and only have 140 bucks? Are you getting an allowance or something?

How old are you, 15? Dont get the biiitch ****, you're too young to be buying girls things. She should still be practicing her head game on you for use on your hs's football players behind your back.

Wadeisabeast 10-22-2006 05:58 PM

How old are you? If it takes you that long to save up for something for your girl, then I don't think it's worth it. I definitely don't have enough experience in this area, but I would try and get a different girl who is less demanding if you can't afford her.

geeWiz15 10-22-2006 06:11 PM

this guys a known troll, all his personal posts are lies and none of his stories ever add up.

IBLEEDGREEN43 10-22-2006 06:19 PM

haha yeah

i posted a story about my experiences at the world trade center.. and you act like im a lying offender...

stop

SsKSpurs21 10-22-2006 06:20 PM

if you end up buying this jacket only for sex then you are basically going out with a prostitute.

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork 10-22-2006 06:21 PM

re

[this humorously sexist post was deleted]

IBLEEDGREEN43 10-22-2006 06:24 PM

hm

i have an apartment in concord, NH.. because i am going to college there.. its about 800 dollars a month rent, and i cant afford alot of things.. i am 18.. i just.. im not even trying to get sex.. i feel like i should get my girlfriend a gift.. and ive worked so hard.. i dont know how i feel

bigboi_baller 10-22-2006 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IBLEEDGREEN43
i have an apartment in concord, NH.. because i am going to college there.. its about 800 dollars a month rent, and i cant afford alot of things.. i am 18.. i just.. im not even trying to get sex.. i feel like i should get my girlfriend a gift.. and ive worked so hard.. i dont know how i feel

the name of the topic suggests otherwise

eliteballer 10-22-2006 06:29 PM

Quote:

sounds like ur financial situation isnt that great, take care of urself first, not dat gold digger!

Yeah, dat ho is taking you for a ride. Never waste money on a girl like that unless she's your wifey.

IBLEEDGREEN43 10-22-2006 06:30 PM

yeah..

i said that.. cuz i thought it would attract people to post...

if i said.. ' im buying a ***** a jacket'... nobody would give a ****

BankShot 10-22-2006 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hateraid
Otherwise, dude, grow balls.

exactly