Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Draft Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Who will have bigger impact? morrison or roy? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1484)

DoubleTech 06-15-2006 01:17 AM

Who will have bigger impact? morrison or roy?

morrison and roy have both been impressing everyone in workouts so far...

who will have the larger impact, and maybe win the ROY?

:banana:

SecondFiddle 06-15-2006 01:25 AM

I Think Morrison's career will be short because of his illness, but Micheal Ray Richardson had a good short career, and that's how I see Morrison.
Roy is like Battier or something, I just don't know if he will be a first line player or not, he plays to close to Russia for me I never really got a chance to see him play, but he looks like Battier or something that causes me to take a step back and say to myself, secondfiddle: "That guy looks like Battier", and that's not a good sign. If scouts were quoted as saying he's the next Battier who would be that excited about the guy. Not me.

Now, I'm hot!!!

oldschoolreebok 06-15-2006 01:27 AM

gotta go with Morrison, he's got that aggressiveness and hunger to succeed (as well and height and ability).

hotsizzle 06-15-2006 01:33 AM

depends what team they go to

SecondFiddle 06-15-2006 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotsizzle
depends what team they go to

Let's sat Morrison goes to the Bobcats and Roy goes to the Bulls then what?
SecondFiddle now plays the role of 60 minutes report.....

hotsizzle 06-15-2006 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SecondFiddle
Let's sat Morrison goes to the Bobcats and Roy goes to the Bulls then what?
SecondFiddle now plays the role of 60 minutes report.....

morrison because i highly doubt roy is gonna find that much playin time with the bulls loaded at the guard position

DoubleTech 06-15-2006 01:47 AM

ok, lets assume that both get 30 mpg their first season... lots of opportunity to perform.

SecondFiddle 06-15-2006 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotsizzle
morrison because i highly doubt roy is gonna find that much playin time with the bulls loaded at the guard position

In his role as a 60 minutes report, secondfiddle refuses to allow subject to get off that easily

OK then, let's say Morrison goes no.2 to the Bulls, then gets traded to the Rockets and Roy drop to no.8 and the Bulls get Roy by trading down?

hotsizzle 06-15-2006 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SecondFiddle
In his role as a 60 minutes report, secondfiddle refuses to allow subject to get off that easily

OK then, let's say Morrison goes no.2 to the Bulls, then gets traded to the Rockets and Roy drop to no.8 and the Bulls get Roy by trading down?

still morrison because it will ba alot easier for him to get on rockets starting lineup than roy finding his way in the bulls guards

Milkman 06-15-2006 03:44 AM

morrison easily

DoubleTech 06-15-2006 11:12 AM

so im gathering that people don't believe that Roy is as NBA ready as Morrison is?

Suns4Life 06-15-2006 11:48 AM

Morrison definitely can adapt easier

saKf 06-15-2006 12:05 PM

I like Roy better. I think Roy will be better as a rookie (though Morristache will score more) and Roy will end up better when it's all said and done. Morristache will score plenty, but Roy will also do other cool things.

DoubleTech 06-15-2006 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saKf
I think Roy will be better as a rookie (though Morristache will score more) and Roy will end up better when it's all said and done. .

so morrison is just an insane scorer, kinda like carmelo anthony...

and roy is going to be more like a raja bell... not able to score as much, but can play great d and rack up a few assists per game?

Da KO King 06-15-2006 01:54 PM

No telling yet. Current rumors have Morrison going to Portland and Roy going to Minny. If that happens I think Morrison will have a bigger impact their first year.