Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Warriors suspend Stephen Jackson two games (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=149288)

insidehoops 10-10-2009 08:44 PM

Warriors suspend Stephen Jackson two games

The Golden State Warriors have suspended guard/forward Stephen Jackson for two games due to conduct detrimental to the team during last night’s game against the Los Angeles Lakers, the team announced today. Jackson will serve the suspension for the team’s next two games – tonight against the Phoenix Suns at Indian Wells and Monday, October 12, against the Los Angeles Clippers at Staples Center.

rknine15 10-10-2009 08:48 PM

Re: Warriors suspend Stephen Jackson two games

How much money did he lose for getting suspended?

Myth 10-10-2009 09:00 PM

What did he do?

Quata 10-10-2009 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myth
What did he do?

picked up 5pfs in like 8 minutes and 1 tech, was just being a menace in general. Was hilarious to watch though.

15yearmagicfan 10-10-2009 09:13 PM

Yo, if you were as ugly as that mother 'effer, you would be mad at the world and trying to fight everyone and try to put on a false bravado too. The guy is a clown.

Posterize246 10-10-2009 09:17 PM

I'm sure he's very upset about missing preseason games.

SCdac 10-10-2009 09:17 PM

Jackson suspended already haha. where's the count down till he gets traded.

off topic.... but I want to see the scuffle between austin daye and delfino. anybody know where i can find a clip?

Bano114 10-10-2009 09:19 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I was trying to trade this idiot in fantasy.

Maniak 10-10-2009 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bano114
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I was trying to trade this idiot in fantasy.

Yeah, Ive been trying to get rid of him too.

Atleast its just preseason

DKLaker 10-10-2009 09:59 PM

I had been a defender of SJax but I have to say it......He seemed to be on drugs last night, I would not be the least bit shocked if he fails a drug test.
The team needs to investigate and find out....it may save this guy's life.......no joke.

HylianNightmare 10-10-2009 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Posterize246
I'm sure he's very upset about missing preseason games.

exactly i'm wondering why anyone cares

bagelred 10-10-2009 10:32 PM

Let's see if I have this correctly. Stephen Jackson was given a contract extension of 3 years, $28 million less than a year ago. And as a thank you for that unnecessary extension GSW gave him, Jackson has become an unmanageable total douche that wants to be traded.

Makes sense.

bdreason 10-11-2009 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bagelred
Let's see if I have this correctly. Stephen Jackson was given a contract extension of 3 years, $28 million less than a year ago. And as a thank you for that unnecessary extension GSW gave him, Jackson has become an unmanageable total douche that wants to be traded.

Makes sense.

What's worse is that he accepted a contract that made him overpaid... and thus difficult to trade. Then he turns around and starts talking about how he wants to be traded to a "contender"... making him even more difficult to trade.

SJax was one of my fav players the past few years... but he's not worth the trouble anymore.

jbot 10-11-2009 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 15yearmagicfan
Yo, if you were as ugly as that mother 'effer, you would be mad at the world and trying to fight everyone and try to put on a false bravado too. The guy is a clown.

:oldlol: as much as i like jackson, that 1st line had me going!

MaxFly 10-11-2009 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by insidehoops
The Golden State Warriors have suspended guard/forward Stephen Jackson for two games due to conduct detrimental to the team during last night’s game against the Los Angeles Lakers, the team announced today. Jackson will serve the suspension for the team’s next two games – tonight against the Phoenix Suns at Indian Wells and Monday, October 12, against the Los Angeles Clippers at Staples Center.

Lol, it's preseason... players are getting suspended for preseason games now? SMH... Golden State wanted to make a statement without actually making a statement...