Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Glove, how do you feel right now? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152717)

JayGuevara 11-08-2009 04:35 PM

Glove, how do you feel right now?

Feel free to copy/paste your prepared list of excuses as to why the Seahawks are garbage.

It has to hurt more that it's the Lions, no? :oldlol:

Posterize246 11-08-2009 04:36 PM

Re: Glove, how do you feel right now?

A little premature but... :oldlol:

JayGuevara 11-08-2009 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Posterize246
A little premature but... :oldlol:

Well yeah, I have faith that the Lions can choke a W away here today if they put their minds to it. But two plays by the offense, two turnovers, leading to two quick fairly unopposed Detroit touchdowns in the first quarter, at home? That's brutal. :oldlol:

And they just failed the 4th and 1 conversion. :oldlol:

JayGuevara 11-08-2009 05:24 PM

See this is more like the Lions I know. :oldlol:

GP_20 11-08-2009 05:34 PM

You actually thought the great Seahawks would lose to the Lions?

:roll:

The Lions just got lucky, Seahawk's 1st 2 offensive plays, 2 TOs. That's luck. And Lions got 2 TDs off that, since Seattle was deep in their own field.

It should be 13-3 right now.

GreatGreg 11-08-2009 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GP_20
You actually thought the great Seahawks would lose to the Lions?

:roll:

The Lions just got lucky, Seahawk's 1st 2 offensive plays, 2 TOs. That's luck. And Lions got 2 TDs off that, since Seattle was deep in their own field.

It should be 13-3 right now.

The Lions got lucky, blah blah blah. Why can't you just accept the fact that your team is losing and not make up overused dumbass excuses?

GP_20 11-08-2009 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatGreg
The Lions got lucky, blah blah blah. Why can't you just accept the fact that your team is losing and not make up overused dumbass excuses?

1st play of the offense for Seahawks. Interception. Lions score TD with easy field position.

2nd play for the offense of the Seahawks. Fumble Lost. Lions score TD again with good field position.

How often does that happen?

JayGuevara 11-08-2009 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayGuevara
Well yeah, I have faith that the Lions can choke a W away here today if they put their minds to it.

Did I curse the Lions or am I just psychic or just seen this plenty of times before?

Stafford with three interceptions and Calvin Johnson hasn't had anything this game.

But at least I'm sure that start made Glove worried, and that's fine. :oldlol:

GOBB 11-08-2009 06:36 PM

Seahawks are just lucky to be ahead, thats all. Glove_20 uses the excuse why not you? :confusedshrug:

Posterize246 11-08-2009 07:20 PM

5 INT's huh?

GP_20 11-08-2009 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOBB
Seahawks are just lucky to be ahead, thats all. Glove_20 uses the excuse why not you? :confusedshrug:

Luck? Seahawks dominated on offense and defense. :oldlol:

After the 1st quarter, where Seattle turned it over 3 times practically (going for it on 4th and 1, at their own 40, and losing yards)

It's been 32-3 Seattle. The real Seahawks showed up. And it wasn't even close.

GP_20 11-08-2009 07:24 PM

Next week in Arizona

Put the W in the books right now. Seahawks know they have to win to stay alive for playoffs.

JayGuevara 11-08-2009 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Posterize246
5 INT's huh?

Yep. I almost thought for a second they might be able to make a serious drive with the clock runnin down here. Then another interception. :oldlol:

The Lions never let us down.

On the plus side though, Kevin Smith showed no effects of that sore shoulder and had a decent game. And I like Pettigrew.