Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Golden State Warriors Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Warriors say bye to Stephen Jackson, send him to Bobcats (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153660)

GSW1984 11-16-2009 01:30 PM

Warriors say bye to Stephen Jackson, send him to Bobcats

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP)—The Golden State Warriors found a home for the disgruntled swingman Stephen Jackson(notes) on Monday, sending him to the Charlotte Bobcats in a four-player deal that pairs him with coach Larry Brown.

The Bobcats sent shooting guard Raja Bell(notes) and forward Vladimir Radmanovic(notes) to the Warriors for Jackson and guard Acie Law(notes).

I think this trade is more of a get Jack out of Oakland type of Deal we get a great defensive more unselfish Raja Bell and an Underacheiveing 6-10 Three Point Bomber in Radmanovic I really dont like the deal though but we will see what happens i think Golden State has already packed it in for the season.

1manfastbreak 11-16-2009 01:42 PM

Re: The Trade

as long as jack is not on the team anymore, that all that matters.

Brujesino 11-16-2009 02:07 PM

well we need bell since we lost all our defensive wings jack in the trade and Buike due to injury:(

with vlad iam kinda iffy about it since hes a "big" tha can shoot the 3 so he will be our pf either backup or starting(hopefully backup)

overall i like the trade we get rid of jack and get some cap releif

now all we need to do is fire nelson and sell the team to someone who wants to win:(

BayAreaSportz 11-16-2009 02:37 PM

Radmanovic will be the Al Harrington of this offense. He'll probably play center under Nellie which means that the Warriors will get destroyed on the boards even more.

bdreason 11-16-2009 08:31 PM

If Radmanovich starts over Randolph I'm done with this team until Nelly is fired.

QuebecBaller 11-16-2009 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdreason
If Radmanovich starts over Randolph I'm done with this team until Nelly is fired.

I wouldn't be surprise if it happens:rolleyes:

1manfastbreak 11-17-2009 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuebecBaller
I wouldn't be surprise if it happens:rolleyes:

damn cj watson got the swine flu too. hopefully raja bell can make an impact

Brujesino 11-17-2009 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1manfastbreak

and buike is out for the season:cry:

BayAreaSportz 11-17-2009 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1manfastbreak

Raja Bell will have season-ending wrist surgery so he's not going to even see the floor as a Warrior.

BayAreaSportz 11-17-2009 03:35 PM

Radmanovic will more than likely start over Randolph, especially now with a shortage of big men. I can see a starting line up of Curry, Ellis, Morrow, Radmanovic and Moore going tonight against the Cavaliers.