Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Is the NFL Redzone channel the best thing to ever happen to NFL Fans? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=154220)

sportsfan76 11-21-2009 07:45 PM

Is the NFL Redzone channel the best thing to ever happen to NFL Fans?
 
Most people are unable to get the sunday ticket because directv may not be available in their area but the Redzone Channel is such a great way to enjoy nfl sunday. I love this channel and it's a shame it took so long to be created.

Anyone else loving this early christmas gift?

~primetime~ 11-21-2009 08:04 PM

Re: Is the NFL Redzone channel the best thing to ever happen to NFL Fans?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sportsfan76
Most people are unable to get the sunday ticket because directv may not be available in their area but the Redzone Channel is such a great way to enjoy nfl sunday. I love this channel and it's a shame it took so long to be created.

Anyone else loving this early christmas gift?

I am not familiar with this channel...

looking now...

takeittothehoop 11-21-2009 08:25 PM

Re: Is the NFL Redzone channel the best thing to ever happen to NFL Fans?
 
I know you can get it added onto NFL Game Pass (what I have) but it was like $40 extra bucks..seemed like a waste of $$ to me because you can watch all the games live anyway, I'd rather just swap between games to see the TD's and save my money.

d_white089 11-21-2009 08:40 PM

Re: Is the NFL Redzone channel the best thing to ever happen to NFL Fans?
 
Pretty rediculous that it just doesn't come with Sunday Ticket IMO. Big letdown.

InspiredLebowski 11-22-2009 03:26 AM

Re: Is the NFL Redzone channel the best thing to ever happen to NFL Fans?
 
Comes with the sports tier with NFLTV/NBATV/Fox College/ESPNU/etc on Comcast for like $8 a month. Gotta say, it is pretty sweet, a fantasy player's dream.

YAWN 11-22-2009 04:11 AM

Re: Is the NFL Redzone channel the best thing to ever happen to NFL Fans?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Comes with the sports tier with NFLTV/NBATV/Fox College/ESPNU/etc on Comcast for like $8 a month. Gotta say, it is pretty sweet, a fantasy player's dream.


i ****ing hate charter cable. i can't even get nba tv or nfl network

Tarik One 11-22-2009 01:15 PM

Re: Is the NFL Redzone channel the best thing to ever happen to NFL Fans?
 
Quote:

I know you can get it added onto NFL Game Pass (what I have) but it was like $40 extra bucks..seemed like a waste of $$ to me because you can watch all the games live anyway, I'd rather just swap between games to see the TD's and save my money.

We only charge 7.99/month

NoGunzJustSkillz 11-22-2009 01:16 PM

Re: Is the NFL Redzone channel the best thing to ever happen to NFL Fans?
 
just turned it on for the first time...i wish i had 3 tvs in the same room like i was a rock star...could be watching colts game, cowboys game and this redzone it's free for me, this nfltv chanel.

sportsfan76 11-22-2009 01:19 PM

Re: Is the NFL Redzone channel the best thing to ever happen to NFL Fans?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YAWN
i ****ing hate charter cable. i can't even get nba tv or nfl network


If you can't get NBATV or NFLN then it's time to get rid of charter cable. There are no other cable channels in your area?

NoGunzJustSkillz 11-22-2009 01:21 PM

Re: Is the NFL Redzone channel the best thing to ever happen to NFL Fans?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YAWN
i ****ing hate charter cable. i can't even get nba tv or nfl network


did u call and make sure they dont offer a sports package for a small charge of like $5 or $6 a month..my package has nfltv, nbatv, mlbtv, some regional fox sport chanels, espn classic i think, maybe a couple more stations..i rarely watch them chanels unless it's nbatv for a live game.

sportsfan76 11-22-2009 01:26 PM

Re: Is the NFL Redzone channel the best thing to ever happen to NFL Fans?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
did u call and make sure they dont offer a sports package for a small charge of like $5 or $6 a month..my package has nfltv, nbatv, mlbtv, some regional fox sport chanels, espn classic i think, maybe a couple more stations..i rarely watch them chanels unless it's nbatv for a live game.



I'm just trying to think what cable provider wouldn't offer nbatv?

YAWN 11-22-2009 05:14 PM

Re: Is the NFL Redzone channel the best thing to ever happen to NFL Fans?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sportsfan76
If you can't get NBATV or NFLN then it's time to get rid of charter cable. There are no other cable channels in your area?


directv is around, ive just been too lazy to get it switched over..well that and i might be moving out of this apt in feb.

ill def be getting the dish next time though

catzhernandez 11-23-2009 02:28 AM

Re: Is the NFL Redzone channel the best thing to ever happen to NFL Fans?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Comes with the sports tier with NFLTV/NBATV/Fox College/ESPNU/etc on Comcast for like $8 a month. Gotta say, it is pretty sweet, a fantasy player's dream.

This is what I have too. :cheers:

And I LOVE the RedZone. It really is the greatest thing ever.

EVER.

IlliniFan 11-23-2009 03:12 AM

Re: Is the NFL Redzone channel the best thing to ever happen to NFL Fans?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by catzhernandez
This is what I have too. :cheers:

And I LOVE the RedZone. It really is the greatest thing ever.

EVER.

I have Cox and it's pretty much the same thing as Comcast. I've never seen this channel, and I have the sports tier. What channel is it for you?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy