Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Thanksgiving Football (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=154698)

Posterize246 11-26-2009 12:54 AM

Thanksgiving Football
 
For those who will be on here... :cheers:

12:30
Packers @ Lions

4:30
Raiders @ Cowboys

8:20
Giants @ Broncos

AtomSmasher 11-26-2009 01:00 AM

Re: Thanksgiving Football
 
It's almost become Thanksgiving tradition to watch the Lions get blown out. Luckily with things like fantasy football we can at least share some vested interests in watching the detroit lions play football.

The other two games look to be more competitive. I'd be very thankful for a Raiders victory over the Cowboys.

~primetime~ 11-26-2009 01:06 AM

Re: Thanksgiving Football
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AtomSmasher
It's almost become Thanksgiving tradition to watch the Lions get blown out. Luckily with things like fantasy football we can at least share some vested interests in watching the detroit lions play football.

The other two games look to be more competitive. I'd be very thankful for a Raiders victory over the Cowboys.

Marlo...???

get your old account back, you're gonna owe me alot of avy time at the end of the season...

AtomSmasher 11-26-2009 01:08 AM

Re: Thanksgiving Football
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ~primetime~
sup Marlo...

get your old account back, you're gonna owe me alot of avy time at the end of the season...

Perhaps, but consider that I've already won the Roddy White vs Roy Williams bet.

~primetime~ 11-26-2009 01:10 AM

Re: Thanksgiving Football
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AtomSmasher
Perhaps, but consider that I've already won the Roddy White vs Roy Williams bet.

Roy could miss games...he has already missed one with rib injury...

min 14 games...

I think you got the same thing going with McNabb...

AtomSmasher 11-26-2009 01:12 AM

Re: Thanksgiving Football
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ~primetime~
Roy could miss games...he has already missed one with rib injury...

min 14 games...

I think you got the same thing going with McNabb...

This is true. Although you can at least admit that Roddy White is in fact a better wide receiver than Roy Williams and has a case as a top 10 WR in the NFL.

~primetime~ 11-26-2009 01:14 AM

Re: Thanksgiving Football
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AtomSmasher
This is true. Although you can at least admit that Roddy White is in fact a better wide receiver than Roy Williams and has a case as a top 10 WR in the NFL.

better than Roy I will for sure admitt to now...

top 10?...not a chance in hell

I still doubt he would crack my top 15...but he probably would just get in at like 14-15 spot...

~primetime~ 11-26-2009 01:16 AM

Re: Thanksgiving Football
 
I can't even figure out why Roy sucks...just for whatever reason, him and Romo just do not click at all...

and apparently he has bad hands, which used to be his strong point...

he is a strange WR...all the tools, but just for whatever reason he can't get it to click...

AtomSmasher 11-26-2009 01:17 AM

Re: Thanksgiving Football
 
He literally had one good year. He's talented yes but there are a lot of talented guys who can't cut it in the NFL. Things like route running, timing, hands, are skills that don't show up on paper and can only be accounted for on the field.

~primetime~ 11-26-2009 01:23 AM

Re: Thanksgiving Football
 
he is 6 foot 3, 215 lbs...4.42 40 time...

that is the exact same size as Fitz, only he is much faster...

and before this year, he supposedly had amazing hands...

apparently him and Romo put in extra practice time together, and he is a hard worker...

I don't get it...



and when you ask people about him they just say "he sucks"...when you ask "why does he suck?"....no one knows...he just does...

MK2V1GP 11-26-2009 01:27 AM

Re: Thanksgiving Football
 
This is the BEST day of the year. Turkey, ham, dressing, cranberry sauce, etc, all while watching football all day long.

I'm gonna be watching the Lions game, then the Cowboys game, then go from NFL to college and check out the A&M/UT game. Hoping A&M pulls off the upset. Make Colt McCoy be 1-3 vs A&M. Let TCU slide into the number 2 spot after the SEC Title game.

~primetime~ 11-26-2009 03:57 AM

Re: Thanksgiving Football
 
Dooms don't forget to make a "Cowboy's suck thread" when the game is about to start...

don't be scared to make 2 or 3 threads like that if something bad starts to happen either...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvvJO4OHNAI

UConnCeltics 11-26-2009 06:37 AM

Re: Thanksgiving Football
 
Prime, some people just don't have it. Roy doesn't have it.

dak121 11-26-2009 09:12 AM

Re: Thanksgiving Football
 
1) Tired of watching the Lions play like **** on Thanksgiving.
2) What was the NFL thinking when they put the Raiders on? They should be playing the Lions instead of the Cowboys. At least the 2 crappy teams will play a competitive game.
3) Broncos/Giants should be decent, but it's on at the same time as Texas/Texas A&M. Looks like I'll have to go back and forth between the 2 games.

1~Gibson~1 11-26-2009 10:21 AM

Re: Thanksgiving Football
 
Lions and Broncos with the upset

and the Cowboys win

anyone watching Texas/A&M???


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy