Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Orlando Magic Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   brandon bass update (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=154815)

RainierBeachPoet 11-27-2009 12:01 PM

brandon bass update

hello magic fans

i LOVE the additions that you made this year. vc and ryan anderson were stolen from the nets

but i was especially happy about the brandon bass pick up. i thought that he would add a certain toughness to the middle as well as help dwight on the boards.

why isnt he playing more? i havent stayed up with the details...
:confusedshrug:

RainierBeachPoet 11-28-2009 08:46 AM

Re: brandon bass update

anybody here?
:ohwell:

RainierBeachPoet 11-28-2009 08:54 PM

:sleeping:sleeping:sleeping
:sleeping:sleeping
:sleeping

:(

Huey Freeman 11-29-2009 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RainierBeachPoet
hello magic fans

i LOVE the additions that you made this year. vc and ryan anderson were stolen from the nets

but i was especially happy about the brandon bass pick up. i thought that he would add a certain toughness to the middle as well as help dwight on the boards.

I think we actually aren't as good of a team when Brandon Bass is playing PF since what makes us a good team is having a PF (as well as PG, SG and SF) all 3 point threats.

But I love Brandon Bass' game, I hope ideally he'll be very valuable during playoff time.

Jasper 01-27-2010 09:14 PM

has then been any talk in Orlando about Bass getting moved ?

I'd lov to see the guy in a Bucks uni .... but Hammond has a finger up his A$$.

gigantes 02-06-2010 03:36 PM

horrible offseason by the magic.

turk was the key to the offense, signing both gortat and bass was horribly redundant, and carter doesn't have a place on this team... at least, so far.

you guys were a half-step away from the championship but have nobody to blame but your GM if you don't win it all this year. he seriously needs his head examined, because he somehow managed to spend more money and make the team worse AFAIK.

It's A VC3!!! 02-08-2010 10:00 AM

Seriously the Magic got Vince to help them win more but they aren't using Vince in that way they are using him as a 32 MPG guy,when they need to use him as a 40 MPG who touches the ball more than anyone else and who has more plays run for him.

Jasper 02-16-2010 10:50 PM

Hope bass gets traded to Milwaukee for Bell.

HylianNightmare 02-17-2010 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper

No

nestea() 02-22-2010 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper

Not This.

HylianNightmare 02-24-2010 10:55 AM

he looked good against the cavs

jbot 04-26-2010 11:43 PM

i was just about to post a thread about him. what the hell has happened to this guy? ORL went after him pretty hard to get him signed, played well for a bit and then nothing. has he even gotten onto the court yet in the playoffs?

CBLhoops 02-07-2011 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RainierBeachPoet
hello magic fans

he is injured:(