Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   BCS Selection Show (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=155956)

Posterize246 12-06-2009 08:54 PM

BCS Selection Show

now

YAWN 12-06-2009 08:55 PM

Re: BCS Selection Show

i wanna see boise state or tcu vs florida

bigkingsfan 12-06-2009 08:56 PM

ESPN Brad Edwards' BCS Bowl Projections

BCS Title- Alabama versus Texas
Rose Bowl- Ohio St. versus Oregon
Fiesta Bowl- TCU versus Boise State
Orange Bowl- Ga. Tech versus Iowa
Sugar Bowl- Florida versus Cincinnati

YAWN 12-06-2009 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigkingsfan

i really hope not :rant

InspiredLebowski 12-06-2009 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigkingsfan

I hope that doesn't happen. I want all of Boise, TCU, and Cinci to go against the more traditional powers so there won't be any excuses. Florida/Cinci would be a great game.

YAWN 12-06-2009 09:03 PM

wow this is such bull ****

InspiredLebowski 12-06-2009 09:06 PM

Boooooooo

YAWN 12-06-2009 09:09 PM

Either Boise State or TCU would stomp Cincy and more than likely beat Florida. I ****ing hate the BCS

phoenix18 12-06-2009 09:14 PM

College Football is getting really lame. I mean, I loved it as a kid, but with each year, I get a little less interested.

These kids are being used to make a fortune and the least they could do is have an eight team playoff.

GOBB 12-06-2009 09:19 PM

:roll: tcu vs boise state. total fail. no one wants to watch that game. we wanna see those teams vs notable schools. much better and alot more at stake. seriously, thats lame for those two schools to be matched up. unreal man.

phoenix18 12-06-2009 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOBB
:roll: tcu vs boise state. total fail. no one wants to watch that game. we wanna see those teams vs notable schools. much better and alot more at stake. seriously, thats lame for those two schools to be matched up. unreal man.

Its lame for all of us. I remember coming home from a new years party and watching the Oklahoma-Boise State game. Epic. Now their team is back and the BCS takes away another David-Goliath matchup. F*ck them. No Bowl games for me. I am tired of this BS.

GOBB 12-06-2009 09:40 PM

Quote:

Florida/Cinci would be a great game.

Cinncinatti has no defense. TCU would have been a better matchup.

LiL Stevie 12-06-2009 11:06 PM

BCS come on...

Besides the fact that we want to see these teams prove their worth against major programs...we ALREADY saw this same damn matchup last year in the Poinsettia Bowl :confusedshrug:

RedBlackAttack 12-06-2009 11:58 PM

Like I predicted yesterday, Cincinnati jumped TCU in the rankings... Meaning, had Texas lost, it would have been Bama-Cinci in the NC.

The Florida-Cincinnati game is the only one that intrigues me. I know that the Rose Bowl takes from the Big Ten and Pac 10, but I would have loved to have seen TCU-Ohio State and Boise State-Oregon.

My god... College football is always so anti-climactic. The BCS is the worst thing to happen in sports.

iggy> 12-07-2009 12:04 AM

a 4 team playoff would benefit college football in many ways. it even adds an extra bowl game, which means more $$$. hopefully someday they will smarten up and implement it.