Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Browns/Steelers... (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=156480)

~primetime~ 12-10-2009 09:33 PM

Browns/Steelers...
 
anyone watching?

Browns seem to be dominating this...but I just now sat down and am looking at NFL.com...

anyone have a link?

Jailblazers7 12-10-2009 09:36 PM

Re: Browns/Steelers...
 
The Steelers line is playing horribly. Ben has been sacked like 4 or 5 times already.

DirtBag 12-10-2009 09:53 PM

Re: Browns/Steelers...
 
anyone got a link?

CavsLebronMo 12-10-2009 09:56 PM

Re: Browns/Steelers...
 
steelers suck.

takeittothehoop 12-10-2009 10:10 PM

Re: Browns/Steelers...
 
I'm watching.Nother 3 & out for the steelers offense.

HisJoeness 12-10-2009 10:17 PM

Re: Browns/Steelers...
 
These last four games are as good a reason as any to kill the whole Thursday Night game thing.

takeittothehoop 12-10-2009 10:22 PM

Re: Browns/Steelers...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HisJoeness
These last four games are as good a reason as any to kill the whole Thursday Night game thing.

True, they really have been terrible games.

~primetime~ 12-10-2009 10:22 PM

Re: Browns/Steelers...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HisJoeness
These last four games are as good a reason as any to kill the whole Thursday Night game thing.

I have heard some predict that eventually the NFL will find a way to have a game on every night...

The only thing that pisses me off is that the NFL Network owns this sh*t...and I live in a condo building where Direct TV is not an option...:banghead:


ANYONE HAVE A LINK!!!???

takeittothehoop 12-10-2009 10:32 PM

Re: Browns/Steelers...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ~primetime~
I have heard some predict that eventually the NFL will find a way to have a game on every night...

The only thing that pisses me off is that the NFL Network owns this sh*t...and I live in a condo building where Direct TV is not an option...:banghead:


ANYONE HAVE A LINK!!!???

I could give you my NFL gamepass password but i don't trust you enough.

~primetime~ 12-10-2009 10:35 PM

Re: Browns/Steelers...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by takeittothehoop
I could give you my NFL gamepass password but i don't trust you enough.

are you using it now?

if not, I will not spread it around...I promise...you can trust me

takeittothehoop 12-10-2009 10:38 PM

Re: Browns/Steelers...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ~primetime~
are you using it now?

if not, I will not spread it around...I promise...you can trust me

I paid like $350 for that. I would be pissed if you changed the password.

takeittothehoop 12-10-2009 10:43 PM

Re: Browns/Steelers...
 
Steelers will pull this one out. Browns haven't done much for a while.

takeittothehoop 12-10-2009 10:54 PM

Re: Browns/Steelers...
 
..

takeittothehoop 12-10-2009 10:58 PM

Re: Browns/Steelers...
 
..

takeittothehoop 12-10-2009 11:05 PM

Re: Browns/Steelers...
 
8 sacks for the Browns..wow.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy