Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indiana Pacers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   poor travis diener (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=157579)

jbot 12-20-2009 09:00 PM

poor travis diener

what the hell are we gonna do w/ this guy? he has yet to play this year and he's just wasting space on the bench. dude is never gonna play since we've been trying to give young AJ the extra minutes. i would like too see him get swapped for another big. someone has got to need another pg that provides some outside shooting.

jbot 12-23-2009 12:11 AM

Re: poor travis diener

wow, no replies for diener. he's in worse shape then i thought.

InspiredLebowski 12-23-2009 01:18 AM

Meh. I like the guy and all, seems like a pretty funny good natured dude, but I'm not sure he'll even be in the league when his contract is up. He does take good care of the ball and has a nice outside shot, but there's a thousand guys that can do that while playing some D. I'm just waiting on him to take Price's spot on the bench and then Price is in a suit and really never playing. Then I'll be more pissed.

mateo31 01-02-2010 12:23 AM

I believe Diener was activated and in uniform for a couple of games this season but did not get into the game. For the majority of the season he has been recovering from toe surgery. I also believe I have contributed multiple posts on this Pacers forum showing my support for Diener. He can shoot the three ball, push the tempo on offense, and does not turn the ball over much. The Pacers have had trouble at times turning the ball over and could use Diener's ball handling skills.

jbot 01-03-2010 11:07 PM

i'm just saying i feel sorry for the dude.

InspiredLebowski 01-04-2010 12:06 AM

Got back on the floor tonight. TJ's apparently dead to O'Brien. I understand benching him to send a message or whatever, but him not getting in in a blowout like tonight is sort of odd. Wonder if it's a sort of unannounced suspension or something.

catzhernandez 01-29-2010 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SEEBASS1234
i made a video for diener. i might be the biggest diener fan. look up seebass1234 on youtube channels

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rwImwmma2g

:applause:

tj#5 02-01-2010 01:25 PM

I really like Travis, it's just that he hasn't been given the chance to play the last couple years. Last year, when he did play he was very good, and the year before that, but this year he's played in what...two games? Yeah it's time to trade him if we're not going to utilize him, and maybe get a 2nd rounder for him?

catzhernandez 02-01-2010 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tj#5
I really like Travis, it's just that he hasn't been given the chance to play the last couple years. Last year, when he did play he was very good, and the year before that, but this year he's played in what...two games? Yeah it's time to trade him if we're not going to utilize him, and maybe get a 2nd rounder for him?

Nice to see you posting here. :cheers: POST MORE!!

SEEBASS1234 02-03-2010 08:36 PM

diener is sick. i bet if he had minutes, he could put up numbers

reggie3181 02-04-2010 12:45 AM

they were really hoping he wouldn't pick up his player option... but he didn't want to leave 1.7 million on the table.. i don't blame him

jbot 02-04-2010 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reggie3181
they were really hoping he wouldn't pick up his player option... but he didn't want to leave 1.7 million on the table.. i don't blame him

me neither. i bet really really felt like crap when we drafted aj. maybe we could throw him in w/ tj in a trade.